A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Okay rock fine. I just haven't seen it. Noysaying it didnt happen.

I'd much more prefer you had more grace and patience...rather than ride people's arses so hard.. we are all fans here . Show some leadership rather than fan the flames.
But...I'm the boss of no one. Just think it would go a long way to get what you claim you seek.
As someone pointed out....a very great majority of "dak hate" comes in ....your threads. Give it a rest and see.
Just pay attention.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey lots of haters here want to dwell on the negative. You’ll fit right in. I would just hope you look at the positives that Dak brings. His leadership, his skill set, the fact that he’s always been effective, the fact that he’s 47-27 as a starter despite sub-standard defenses. You haters get your rocks off pointing out the negatives. And every QB has negatives. Just look at Mahomes last 2 SB performances. Yet you refuse to acknowledge the positives. You’ve obviously never played a highly competitive team sport . Team chemistry, or what I like to call team comradery, is huge. This is Daks team. They are all in on Dak because of what he has shown them on the field. So you can be a hater and ***** about Dak this and Dak that but all you do is make a fool of yourself because you have no clue about what it’s like playing on a team. Ask @Ranching . He can educate you.
:lmao:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hey lots of haters here want to dwell on the negative. You’ll fit right in. I would just hope you look at the positives that Dak brings. His leadership, his skill set, the fact that he’s always been effective, the fact that he’s 47-27 as a starter despite sub-standard defenses. You haters get your rocks off pointing out the negatives. And every QB has negatives. Just look at Mahomes last 2 SB performances. Yet you refuse to acknowledge the positives. You’ve obviously never played a highly competitive team sport . Team chemistry, or what I like to call team comradery, is huge. This is Daks team. They are all in on Dak because of what he has shown them on the field. So you can be a hater and ***** about Dak this and Dak that but all you do is make a fool of yourself because you have no clue about what it’s like playing on a team. Ask @Ranching . He can educate you.

Rock, you understand that they don't really mean what they say for the most part right? You've seen all these guys read all these arguments, be it about ball placement, leadership, or whatever. Then they come back and say the same things the next day as if the previous discussion never happened. It is true nihilist drivel.

Call it satire, trolling, stirring the pot, or just joking when you play straight to it then you become part of the joke. That is why they are all laughing together because they got you to rant again.

My advice is to not play it straight with them but instead address the one that is hiding behind the 'satire.' It's not hard to reckon the type of humor that gets off on laughing at others to their expense. Think about how much time they spend doing it.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
He’s 42-27. Thanks for asking. And that’s with bad defenses most of those years.

HE didn't win (or lose) those games himself, it's a TEAM sport. So the correct way to phrase your silly comment would be, "The team is 42 - 27. Thanks for asking." Leaving off the asine comment about the bad defense as the defense for the most part has not really been that horrible. It hasn't been as bad as in years past, it hasn't been great I will grant you that. Yes, last year was sad, but your boy wasn't there for that mess.

Oh, and you seem to have started another Dak thread, thus again throwing some shade on your false narrative of leaving all that talk about Dak to the "haters" on the Dak channel. Must be some sort of "agenda".

OldJarhead

Reaction score
He runs like a Linebacker he is no Vick or Wilson.....

Well, Vick was not really a QB either, just like Jackson, SCam, Young. I'm not a big fan of #4 as a thrower of the football, but I would take him over any of those guys.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL ATTACKS/INSULTS OR YOU WILL BE BOUNCED FROM THE THREAD. THANKS.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Is Prescott playing by himself or are there 10 other guys?

Depends on if we won or lost. If we lost, Dak was alone on the field because it was all his fault without a doubt. If we won, there were AT LEAST 10 other guys. :laugh:

Reactions: G2

Gaede

Reaction score
Ah a new goalpost just dropped. Passing inside the 10 yd line.

How far we've come from 'Dak can't even throw for more than 200 yds'.

Next year the complaint will be that Dak can't throw over 65% on bootlegs at the 45 yd line in the 3rd quarter

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
"Just look at Mahomes last TWO SUPER BOWL PERFORMANCES"

I get a chuckle every single time someone brings up Mahomes and his play IN THE SUPER BOWL to justify Dak and his play lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Funny how to celebrate Dak you bring up 'his' record yet when anyone brings up his record of 29-24 from 2017-2020 you and others cry about it's a 'team' game and the QB isn't to blame for the record when you have a bad defense, bad coaching, bad management, bad turf, bad water, bad weather....or whatever excuse is the flavor of the day.