A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I don't think he is up to the challenge. I just don't see it.
Dak has a very high expectation now. Each loss costs 2.5. Each win costs 2.5. He has to play lights out great football, or he will be shamed hard in the press and in the locker room.
He is no longer the nice guy good leader. He is paid like a top 5 All Pro QB. I think he is actually second highest paid. His play will be extra scrutinized.
His play is what 'haters' are worried about.
Because the 'haters' haven't seen a body of work that is worth the risk at a price tag $2.5m for a loss or a win.
Dallas is strapped to Dak now, so he better ball out. Color me skeptical, at best.
I have not seen #2 QB play and have never seen him ranked in the top5 list of qb's, nor should he be, because he hasn't shown it.
Dak 'lovers' can't admit this. But it is the cold hard truth.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak has a very high expectation now. Each loss costs 2.5. Each win costs 2.5. He has to play lights out great football, or he will be shamed hard in the press and in the locker room.
He is no longer the nice guy good leader. He is paid like a top 5 All Pro QB. I think he is actually second highest paid. His play will be extra scrutinized.
Because the 'haters' haven't seen a body of work that is worth the risk at a price tag $2.5m for a loss or a win.
Dallas is strapped to Dak now, so he better ball out. Color me skeptical, at best.
I have not seen #2 QB play and have never seen him ranked in the top5 list of qb's, nor should he be, because he hasn't shown it.
The haters wouldn’t know a top 5 QB if Brady slapped them in the face. Who are you kidding. They watch Dak play with a hate agenda filled eyes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Everybody knows that's not what you're doing, Rockport. You post something that YOU think makes Dak look good when it reality it makes guys like Minshew, Jimmy G, and Fitzmagic look better than him. Then you get called out by mulyiple people on it, so you try and spin it by saying "oh I just did it so the "trolls" will look bad". When it reality the only one that looks bad is the one that didn't do an ounce of research before they hit that post button, ya know, like you.
Just look at your replies. It’s working beautifully.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Bingo.

People worried about his play are not "haters". People worried that we paid a good QB, great QB money are not "haters".

We are Cowboys fans first, and Dak has not shown SOME OF US enough to be confident that giving him all that money and committing to him was the right move.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOL, you haters just gonna throw out one of his seasons because it doesn't fit your agenda. Keep it up Pappy. You're doing a great job. Like putty in my hand.

...and you are discounting one season when the team was carried by Zeke by all accounts. Just like looking at anything stat related why is it an issue to look at the Cowboys under Dak from 2017-2020 wherein the record is a barely above .500 overall record of 29-24?

You were the one that pointed to "Dak's career record" of 42-27 as if somehow Dak was the primary reason for that record yet when others point out what Dak's record is since 2017 you get all upset calling people haters and tossing out stats based on our agenda.......what is your agenda besides trying to antagonize people, call people that disagree with you trolls/haters, and post stats/records that only reflect positive on Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
42-27 Mic drop....
I'll tell ya what. I'll make it easy for Dak in 2021.

IF Dak can prove that he can lead the Cowboys to the playoffs WITHOUT his RB winning the rushing title (Something he has not done) then I'll give him credit regardless of how good or bad his personal stats are.

Somebody keep this in mind too, because I intend to be a man of my word.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Bingo.

People worried about his play are not "haters". People worried that we paid a good QB, great QB money are not "haters".

We are Cowboys fans first, and Dak has not shown SOME OF US enough to be confident that giving him all that money and committing to him was the right move.
People worried about Dak's play are not haters. Haters are like you who post nothing but hate against Dak. Everyday, every thread and every post. That's a hater. And you're one of the poster childs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
...and you are discounting one season when the team was carried by Zeke by all accounts. Just like looking at anything stat related why is it an issue to look at the Cowboys under Dak from 2017-2020 wherein the record is a barely above .500 overall record of 29-24?

You were the one that pointed to "Dak's career record" of 42-27 as if somehow Dak was the primary reason for that record yet when others point out what Dak's record is since 2017 you get all upset calling people haters and tossing out stats based on our agenda.......what is your agenda besides trying to antagonize people, call people that disagree with you trolls/haters, and post stats/records that only reflect positive on Dak?
Remember the NFL defensive coach a couple weeks ago flat out saying that Dak needs to be giving some of his money to Zeke because that's who teams game plan for on Sundays? They try to stop Zeke, because they know he's the guy. They WANT Dak to throw the ball because he scares nobody.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
People worried about Dak's play are not haters. Haters are like you who post nothing but hate against Dak. Everyday, every thread and every post. That's a hater. And you're one of the poster childs.
I just post the stats, Rockport. I don't care one single bit if you like em or not.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
The haters wouldn’t know a top 5 QB if Brady slapped them in the face. Who are you kidding. They watch Dak play with a hate agenda filled eyes.
I have watched him play with hope filled eyes numerous times. The contract has erased the hope. He now must take this team to post season wins. You think he has haters now? Just let his current level of play continue without post season success. He can't have 200 yard games in big moments anymore. Can't have 0 td's in big moments. Can't miss that key throw on 3rd down. Can't almost come back and win the game. His contact says I am one of the best in the game. So let's see it. My popcorn has been popped and been waiting on it.

Qcard

Reaction score
Ah a new goalpost just dropped. Passing inside the 10 yd line.

How far we've come from 'Dak can't even throw for more than 200 yds'.

Next year the complaint will be that Dak can't throw over 65% on bootlegs at the 45 yd line in the 3rd quarter
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you're saying. What I'm doing is just giving them the podium to make fools of themselves. So the jokes on them. I'm fully aware they're just trolls and haters so I just want everyone else to know the same. It's ridiculously easy to do.

I tore your stat to shreds in a previous post in this thread. You failed to answer. I even applied your metric, Number of TDs, to red zone rushing for QBs. Nothing but crickets from you.

The stat you want to look at is team red zone TD efficiency. I gave you the link to it.