A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My favorite is "Did you see how bad Mahomes played in the Super Bowl bro?!?!"

It's like, the SUPER BOWL part just escapes them.
Well, he did play bad in his last 2 Super Bowls. Lost one and won one. The one he won was because of his defense.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh look.. another Dak Slobberers and Dak Troll thread. Same ole crap.

Oh-oh here comes DIehardblues ......

80786403.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mahomes did but it’s not like he deserved it. The defense did. If you think otherwise, which is what I expect you to do, then you’re as knowledgeable as a rock.
"Jimmy Johnson: Cowboys QB Dak 'Can't Carry A Team' To Super Bowl. ... I like Dak,'' said Johnson, speaking to Colin Cowherd on FSI. "I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

:muttley:
Still, losing sleep over this one Rockport????

Hadenough

Reaction score
in the red zone, the field of play becomes smaller, if you have trust issues with your arm and are scared or worried about making the accurate throws, you might have issues in the red zone. {scared or worried about turnovers}
Or have accuracy issues than you won't throw the ball into a tight window of traffic. These BS stats that people have about Dak making tight window throws are all sideline throws where Dak feels safe that ball goes out of bounds. Dak has never thrown a bullet into the end zone as the WR is shielding the defender with his body. Dak has no idea what ball placement is on a WRs body. He thinks it refers to throwing to spots on the field.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Gardner Minshew, Jimmy G, Winston, Goff, Wentz, and Fitzmagic.

Would you rather have those guys in the redzone over Dak?
Its clearly been an issue,, and its being addressed.
Im reserving judgement and expect to see improvement there this season.
Im patient enough to expect progression at this point.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Mahomes did but it’s not like he deserved it. The defense did. If you think otherwise, which is what I expect you to do, then you’re as knowledgeable as a rock.
At least Mahomes shows up when the defense finally appeared. We see Dak go MIA when our defense makes an appearance.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More constructive post adding to the discussion from the sites #1 Dak Troll who in avatar calls “Dak 666 “ the Devil. No red flags or agendas there. And thanks for your financial contribution to the site. Lol

Last edited: