A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

Dre11

Reaction score
"Dak Prescott, some might argue, is now being paid like a one-man team. But Jimmy Johnson, the former head coach of the Dallas Cowboys team that just paid its franchise QB, cautions that Prescott is not that guy.

I like Dak,'' said Johnson, speaking to Colin Cowherd on FSI. "I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

So when you listen to Jimmy, listen to him talking out of both sides his mouth.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...son-reveals-thoughts-on-dak-prescott-dealings

Dre11

Reaction score
Bill on Mitch Trubisky:
"He's done a good job for them," Belichick said. "Athletic kid, big, strong, good arm, can throw the ball, make all the throws, tough, can stand in there, a hard guy to tackle. Some of the running plays he's involved in. He seems to be probably more comfortable with the offense each week. They do a little more."

Bill on Sam Darnold:
"I think he's got the ability to make all the throws," Belichick said. "Can throw down the field, intermediate throws. Plenty of examples of him going through a read progression . . . I think he's shown the ability to do everything.

Bill on Jared Goff:
"You just have to respect the talent and the skill that Goff has," Belichick said Wednesday. "You can certainly see that, particularly in this game against New Orleans. He's a very, very talented player with a great arm and the ability to make a lot of throws."

Bill on Carson Wentz:
“He’s a very versatile player, pretty good at everything,” Belichick said. “He’s got a real good arm. Can make all the throws. Can throw on the run, throw in the pocket. Get the ball to all his receivers; he reads coverages well. He’s athletic and can extend plays. He looks like a pretty smart guy. They give him a lot of responsibility as far as checks at the line of scrimmage. He’s a really good football player that really looks good at everything, good at all areas of the game.”

Bill on Daniel Jones:
“He’s got the ability to extend plays and run for yardage to pick up critical first downs,” Belichick said. “He’s an impressive player and a very impressive person,”

“Jones is fast, and he’s made plays with his legs outside the pocket. The Tampa game comes to mind right off the bat. He’s got the ability to extend plays and also run for yardage to score or pick up critical first downs. He has kind of the sixth receiver element."

Bill scared of those guys too? Daks stats against the Pats: 212 yards, 57% Competition Percentage, 0 TDs. 1 INT.

Yeah, Bill was so scared......

You're embarrassing yourself, Rockport.

And this is what Jimmy also said about Dak.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...son-reveals-thoughts-on-dak-prescott-dealings

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I knew he had a ton of room to grow but I didn't realize just how bad Dak is in the redzone. Thank you for sharing.
Well yeah you're pretty ignorant and can't grasp the point so what do you know.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Well yeah you're pretty ignorant and can't grasp the point so what do you know.

I am still waiting for you to grasp the stat on team TD efficiency in the red zone. I gave you the link and the data on Dak.

Then again, some are afraid to come out of their foxhole when shell-shocked from the loud booms of contradictory data. We’ll let you know when it is all clear.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am still waiting for you to grasp the stat on team TD efficiency in the red zone. I gave you the link and the data on Dak.

Then again, some are afraid to come out of their foxhole when shell-shocked from the loud booms of contradictory data. We’ll let you know when it is all clear.
Well Dak has more than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes. Mic drop. Oh and foxholes are a thing of the past. This isn't WWII anymore.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Refresh my memory, Rocky.

How bad did Dak burn him?
Cobb was the leading WR with 4 catches. Cobb and Jarwin both fumbled. With 4th and 11 Dak threw a 20 yard completion with 1:50 that was overruled. Tough game. It happens. Brady threw for less yards than Dak did.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well Dak has more than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes. Mic drop. Oh and foxholes are a thing of the past. This isn't WWII anymore.

Brady, Rogers and Mahomes have something Dak hasn't come close to getting..........

mic-drop-gif-16.gif

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Actually ground troops are still trained on the utilization of what is now referred to as fighting holes, a modern equivalent of foxholes as foxholes were based on defensive line positions which do not apply as much in modern times.