A Dak extension cannot have a no-cut, no-trade, guaranteed dollar deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
This thread and the insults thrown around throughout it show, clearly, why these kinds of threads shouldn’t even be allowed here.

It is pure venom, from both sides, and absolutely nothing good can come from it or threads like this one. Nine pages of toxic insults with precious little actual football talk less than two weeks from the first real game. In the fan zone. I would at least understand it more if it wasn’t in the main zone to talk football.

Other than the few who are just here to stir up Cowboys fans (y’all know who they are), I don’t see how anyone could be enjoying it… even most of the people taking part in it.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
This has to be Jerry's priority.
Any new deal has to be without guarantees. If Dak can't cut it, the Cowboys cannot mortgage any more of the future on him.
I think it should give them the option to release him this season if he can't cut it.
The only extension that would free up cap space would be paid out in a guaranteed signing bonus. That’s how it works.

visionary

Reaction score
Has any group of people looked more consistently foolish than the Anti-Dak Cult?

These are the people who are CONVINCED that they know more about QBs than the NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs who all ranked Dak in their top 10 this offseason.

"DURRRR JERRY SHUD MAKE DAK PLAY FOR DA MINEMUM UNTIL HE WINZ DA SUPAH BOUL DURRRRRR!!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Yeah, they should have shut up after his first SB, but still dogging him after the second and third SBs is just crazy

Those idiots

morat1959

Reaction score
This thread and the insults thrown around throughout it show, clearly, why these kinds of threads shouldn’t even be allowed here.

It is pure venom, from both sides, and absolutely nothing good can come from it or threads like this one. Nine pages of toxic insults with precious little actual football talk less than two weeks from the first real game. In the fan zone. I would at least understand it more if it wasn’t in the main zone to talk football.

Other than the few who are just here to stir up Cowboys fans (y’all know who they are), I don’t see how anyone could be enjoying it… even most of the people taking part in it.
Did you get your feelings hurt? Don’t read the post and you’ll sleep better at night.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Jerry should overpay Dak like he did Romo since neither one of them could win a Div playoff ball game.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shutting this insult party down. Come on man, we can disagree without all this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.