A decision about McFadden needs to be made in 3 weeks

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
that investigation of zeke really makes me nervous I think they are keeping this up to find something on him hope he don't get suspended

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Empty yards in meaningless games with no TDs.....very pedestrian.....he was a decent fill-in for Randle, that's all.......Bye Felicia
Correct. Not sure why Mcfadden is some special player that we have to keep. He is a done a dozen running back who can't stay healthy. And through out his career hasn't been a TD scorer. Fails to break tackles, and to be frank can be replaced very easily

Hardline

Reaction score
Because he is hurt.......that only proves my point even more. Question is what's your point
You said our QB has more TDS than McFadden. What you didn't say was McFadden hasn't played a single snap this year. Our QB has more TDS than I do also. You are trying to justify your opinion that McFadden shouldn't be on this team
Dak has more passing TDS than Romo who hasn't player a single snap this year. Should we cut him?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You said our QB has more TDS than McFadden. What you didn't say was McFadden hasn't played a single snap this year. Our QB has more TDS than I do also. You are trying to justify your opinion that McFadden shouldn't be on this team
More than McFadden had over 280 touches last year......4 for Dak >>>>>>> 3 for DMC

Hardline

Reaction score
More than McFadden had over 280 touches last year......4 for Dak >>>>>>> 3 for DMC
The poster I was referring to said Dak has more TDS than McFadden this season not last season. McFadden was rarely given any carries in the red zone last year which can be pointed to why his TD numbers were so low.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The poster I was referring to said Dak has more TDS than McFadden this season not last season. McFadden was rarely given any carries in the red zone last year which can be pointed to why his TD numbers were so low.
You are twisting his words.....he clearly meant last season when he only had 3 all year...even Randle had more(4) and was out carried 239 to 76

Hardline

Reaction score
You are twisting his words.....he clearly meant last season when he only had 3 all year...even Randle had more(4) and was out carried 239 to 76
The poster never mentioned last season. I was only addressing his post as written. McFadden was 4th in rushing last year regardless of the amount of TDS he scored.He most likely would have led theleague in rushing with a full season . The play calling was a big factor in McFadden not getting red zone opportunities.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak has more passing TDS than Romo who hasn't player a single snap this year. Should we cut him?
You know that's not what that statement said. Stop being childish......I thought people were more educated then that. In the only season Mcfadden played for Dallas was last season, all year he had 3 TDs. Dak already has more then 3. Is that easier for you to understand or you want to continue this charade

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The poster never mentioned last season. I was only addressing his post as written. McFadden was 4th in rushing last year regardless of the amount of TDS he scored.He most likely would have led theleague in rushing with a full season . The play calling was a big factor in McFadden not getting red zone opportunities.
You are speculating, by the way Gurley didn't play all season either and finished ahead of Mcfadden in all stats. Denver and Minnesota both finished about the same as Dallas on the redzone but yet their starting RB had 11 and 8 TDs. Cleveland RB had more TDs, stop with the excuses, Mcfadden has never scored many TDs and got his yards from our OL

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we will lose him for nothing. Good job management.
You think some team call and wanted to make a big time irrestable offer for him?

Remember, he cost us nothing. It's not like we are losing out on a big investment.