Video: A good detailed video of Byron Jones CB Traits

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You're calling me racist because I lumped the guy in with your favorite player?

It's well known that you're the #1 fan of Dez.

I must have really been racist when I constantly praised Parnell and criticized Free...

You assumed I liked him because he was black. Much like your nonsense about assuming I like every black actor because I liked Denzel Washington over John Wayne. It's who you are and what you do. Nevermind your takes on slavery.

And the "I have black friends" style excuse is cute.

And just because I do not buy into your bias and vilification of Dez and argue against it does not make me a his #1 fan. More like I have extreme disdain for your method.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think most of us who pay attention know Jone's is NOT a S, he IS a CB. This is just more evidence the clapping moron has no clue how to use his players to THEIR strengths! I said it all last season, they have screwed the pooch moving players all over to fill the gaps. Just plain *** stupid. Ask your self about our oh so great O-line... what happened last season, other then 2 players leaving, and why was it so piss poor protecting Dak.... easy answer, we had less then viable replacements for Leary and the other LT who retired, BUT also clapper MOVED guys out of their main stays and as is par the course for that idiot, never adjusted anything to "fix" what he Facked up!
We HAVE got to dumb the clapping carrot... end of story.

Garrett likes to refer to this as "position flex":thumbup:

Everybody else on the planet refers to this as "you are so ****** stupid it makes our head hurt"

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Kazz, that's due to the clapping idiot, moving to cb, no, S, no no CB, oh wait S... I mean come the F on man, who the hell can excel at a position if the HC can't figure out where you play. Again, I blame our paltry 9-7 season on the clapping carrot, who if it took brain pwr to move a bb 1/2 way up a gnats ***, he couldn't move it at all.