CFZ A hornets nest is awaiting Dak after his rehab

erod

Reaction score
Ya...lump me in with all of the NFL that has him ranked top 10 and the players who had him 44.

How people can come away with this analysis is absolutely mystifying to me.

Meanwhile, the Eagles and Giants would both fall over themselves to have him as their qb.

Go figure.
Delusional.

kevm3

Reaction score
If Dak was smart, he'd waive that no trade clause and see if he can move to a team like San Francisco. They might explore a Garappolo for Dak trade

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Dak was smart, he'd waive that no trade clause and see if he can move to a team like San Francisco. They might explore a Garappolo for Dak trade

Yeah they would, they would pull the trigger as soon as they got off the floor from falling out of thier chair from hearing it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread reminder

The Covid Zone is available for related comments and discussion to avoid auto-deletion of posts in the Fan Zone.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He won't be #10 next week. The entire world saw what the Cowboys have in Dak when playing against strong teams. He and his team buckled

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Part of the dissatisfaction from some of those fans is that Prescott has acted as Booger's mouthpiece, selling the blue sky. That does not excuse their behavior at that game and ones throwing trash at him should be banned from future games.

It is fact that he absorbs a lot of cap but blaming him is ridiculous. He and his agent are like all the others, they're all going for gold and it is up to the team whether to meet those demands. Myopic GM's fail to bring competition and options into the team like others have done. Management had 0 leverage and it showed.

When I first saw his deer in the headlight look last night, I knew he was in trouble because he didn't know what to do.

He was not playing well, understatement, before the injury and he will need rehab for that injured hand. But I wonder how he's going to get his wounded confidence back?

If you live in the Metroplex, you know how the local sports talking heads will go off. He has always had to make the fans think he's worthy, had a hidden chip on his shoulder that his brother knows all too well.

Prescott is going to be rehabbing more than a hand.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ya...lump me in with all of the NFL that has him ranked top 10 and the players who had him 44.

How people can come away with this analysis is absolutely mystifying to me.

Meanwhile, the Eagles and Giants would both fall over themselves to have him as their qb.

Go figure.
Wonder if there’s any other players or QB’s he wants to disqualify from NFL Top 100?

Reactions: Ken

Praxit

Reaction score
Part of the dissatisfaction from some of those fans is that Prescott has acted as Booger's mouthpiece, selling the blue sky. That does not excuse their behavior at that game and ones throwing trash at him should be banned from future games.

It is fact that he absorbs a lot of cap but blaming him is ridiculous. He and his agent are like all the others, they're all going for gold and it is up to the team whether to meet those demands. Myopic GM's fail to bring competition and options into the team like others have done. Management had 0 leverage and it showed.

When I first saw his deer in the headlight look last night, I knew he was in trouble because he didn't know what to do.

He was not playing well, understatement, before the injury and he will need rehab for that injured hand. But I wonder how he's going to get his wounded confidence back?

If you live in the Metroplex, you know how the local sports talking heads will go off. He has always had to make the fans think he's worthy, had a hidden chip on his shoulder that his brother knows all too well.

..I just posted a thread, emphasizing some these ideas. Main one being, he hasnt been the same since leg injury. His subconscious has the best of him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Yep

That’s a problem overhyping following Jethro’s lead. He’s even called out fans.

Can’t say he doesn’t deserve some backlash. Perhaps running off the field after an injury isn’t the appropriate time.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most fans believed Dak was more of a bus driver. That he needed a strong supporting cast .

The problem is our ownership built him up to be elite in order to justify meeting his contract demands . And it grew from there.

jsb357

Reaction score
"Where we are right now, it's all excitement. It is," Prescott said. "It's truly a privilege to be the
quarterback of this team, to be a leader of these guys, offense, defense, this coaching staff
that we have. And yeah, especially with everything being said about us -- you know what I mean?
-- the lack of what we have, keep writing, keep talking.

We're ready to go play."

Dak Prescott

Diehardblues

Reaction score
..I just posted a thread, emphasizing some these ideas. Main one being, he hasnt been the same since leg injury. His subconscious has the best of him.
He looked pretty good first half of last season on our way to a 6-1 record until Elliott was hurt which limited our running game and then his shoulder injury. Our offense was never the same after that.

He’s just not good enough to overcome these other contributing factors .

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Respectfully Coach, the start of year 7 is too long for the "deer in the headlight look". A chip on his shoulder is the last thing he should have with his play over the last 6 games