CFZ A hornets nest is awaiting Dak after his rehab

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So the Romoholics are here whining even now after all of these years.

Like Micah said to you chastisers and non-believers...:muttley:

Redline360

Reaction score
Problem is you promote WR1 who's best attribute is yardage after the catch however pay 40m for a quarterback who's major downside since college is hitting recievers in stride or throwing them open. Basically nullifying your WR1

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread just got a whole lot more interesting. What if this team goes 3-1 or better under Rush by the time Dak returns?

Talk about playing in a cauldron....
If Rush continues this and Prescott comes back and makes some mistakes in a home game, those boos he heard will seem like a low murmur.

I don't believe most fans care how much a player makes but when he goes for the high dollar, they will hold him accountable with their voices at a game should he stumble.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Princess wanted to be the Queen of the Castle. Better step up and deliver.

Batman1980

Reaction score
If Rush continues this and Prescott comes back and makes some mistakes in a home game, those boos he heard will seem like a low murmur.

I don't believe most fans care how much a player makes but when he goes for the high dollar, they will hold him accountable with their voices at a game should he stumble.

Hold that same mirror up to Ezekiel Elliott.

erod

Reaction score

I think most of it is just that we've seen this by now and we know how it ends. It's stale as month-old bread on the table.