CFZ A hornets nest is awaiting Dak after his rehab

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don’t think Dak’s injury has anything to do with his regression. I think Denver’s defense wrote the book last year on Dak and it’s been all downhill from there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is about to rehab under a daunting, ominous cloud these next two months. I suggest they plan his next start on back-to-back road games to help ease the pounding.

No longer are the blinders on half the Cowboys fandom. We all support him as a good dude who gives it his all, but half of us also haven't believed he was the guy for a very long time, and certainly not worth the elite salary cap space he takes up. That debate has eaten up the majority of the bandwidth on this site for several years.

No more debate. Now, nobody in their right mind still believes he can carry the team in clutch moments against good teams while eating up piles of the cap at the same time. The boos grew louder and longer last night as the game wore on. The end was a broken hand and an ugly image of people throwing things at him as he went in for treatment. C'mon Cowboy fans, be better than that. Sheesh.

I haven't heard it like that in the stadium ever, especially when it was all aimed primarily at a single player. Passes were behind and over the heads of receivers from the second drive on. It got uglier and uglier, especially the double-clutching and unwillingness to throw the ball at times.

Dak still doesn't trust his arm. Clearly.

There he stood, eyes, like saucers on the sidelines, as if he's trapped in a bootloop he can't resolve. Want-to and work ethic can't seem to fix the shortcomings, or his would be fixed. He's truly a first-class guy who gives it all he's got. And this is all he's got.

Now, two-plus seasons that have featured a AC joint sprain, dislocated ankle, lat/shoulder strain, calf strain, broken hand.....they're piling up quicker and earlier than they did with Romo. Romo was the picture of health compared to this guy to this point in their careers.

I wonder what the team thinks. Cooper lost confidence in Dak, and that got him a ticket out of here. Other teams toy with him in the media. He's nobody's darling anymore.

This return will define Dak quickly and forever. He's got to let go of his insecurities and just play. Let it be whatever it is. Turn it loose.

That's his only out of this dark hole and back into Cowboys fans' hearts and minds.

The debate was over years ago. You Dak trolls lost badly in a landslide. All your laughable claims have been proven dead wrong.

As sad as most of the Cowboys fan base is, coming off the worst game of his career, its easy to sway some of the morons on here that Dak sucks.

Problem for you is that he is coming back at some point and he will continue to make you look silly like he always does.

Only thing going for you is the line sucks and were a little short on pass catchers. So the inconsistency will be there.

Looks like its a great stretch for you trolls. Enjoy it while it lasts.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t think Dak’s injury has anything to do with his regression. I think Denver’s defense wrote the book last year on Dak and it’s been all downhill from there.

Its about the regression of the Oline. Which started around the Denver game.

Do you really think Dak simply forgot how to play?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I still believe Dak can be a good quarterback…when he has a good supporting cast around him. I think it became obvious last night, as it has been in previous games, that he is not a quarterback who can carry the team on his shoulders. And that it the reason it makes me so angry that the Jones’s did NOTHING to help him this year. It’s like they wanted him to fail.

There isnt a QB on the planet that can carry a team with the slop team the Cowboys had around Dak last game. Football 101.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dak is about to rehab under a daunting, ominous cloud these next two months. I suggest they plan his next start on back-to-back road games to help ease the pounding.

No longer are the blinders on half the Cowboys fandom. We all support him as a good dude who gives it his all, but half of us also haven't believed he was the guy for a very long time, and certainly not worth the elite salary cap space he takes up. That debate has eaten up the majority of the bandwidth on this site for several years.

No more debate. Now, nobody in their right mind still believes he can carry the team in clutch moments against good teams while eating up piles of the cap at the same time. The boos grew louder and longer last night as the game wore on. The end was a broken hand and an ugly image of people throwing things at him as he went in for treatment. C'mon Cowboy fans, be better than that. Sheesh.

I haven't heard it like that in the stadium ever, especially when it was all aimed primarily at a single player. Passes were behind and over the heads of receivers from the second drive on. It got uglier and uglier, especially the double-clutching and unwillingness to throw the ball at times.

Dak still doesn't trust his arm. Clearly.

There he stood, eyes, like saucers on the sidelines, as if he's trapped in a bootloop he can't resolve. Want-to and work ethic can't seem to fix the shortcomings, or his would be fixed. He's truly a first-class guy who gives it all he's got. And this is all he's got.

Now, two-plus seasons that have featured a AC joint sprain, dislocated ankle, lat/shoulder strain, calf strain, broken hand.....they're piling up quicker and earlier than they did with Romo. Romo was the picture of health compared to this guy to this point in their careers.
I think Dak has maxed out Cowboy fan's patience.
We have given him time and he has shown he is not the man for the job.
He is a high character guy, which has made coming to this conclusion difficult.
But is in the best interest of all concerned for Dak and the Cowboys to go their seperate ways.

I wonder what the team thinks. Cooper lost confidence in Dak, and that got him a ticket out of here. Other teams toy with him in the media. He's nobody's darling anymore.

This return will define Dak quickly and forever. He's got to let go of his insecurities and just play. Let it be whatever it is. Turn it loose.

That's his only out of this dark hole and back into Cowboys fans' hearts and minds.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
The thing I don't like is Dak's overconfidence , acting like he is going to be on fire , daring people to keep talking bad about him , basically saying he will prove them wrong . We hear this every year from this clown .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys don’t win a game between now and the time he returns they’ll be no hornets nest awaiting him. It will be apparent to every fan that the team sucks.

khiladi

Reaction score
The guy was never ‘good’ in the first place. The throws and pocket presence were the same type of QB play that Dak has in his horrible stretches of play, including his second year when surrounded by much better talent. The difference is, the roster is depleted so Dak got exposed, like he was without Amari.

Brax

Reaction score
Most fans believed Dak was more of a bus driver. That he needed a strong supporting cast .

The problem is our ownership built him up to be elite in order to justify meeting his contract demands . And it grew from there.
You win a chicken dinner, hit the nail on the head. Dak needs a all star support cast Jerry sold him as elite . Nothing can do at this point but watch the games. (do not attend one and don’t buy tickets or PSLs it’s the only leverage fans have)

Brax

Reaction score
Cant wait to laugh in your face. Like always, you trolls get excited and make more laughable claims. Only to get thrown back in your face when reality sets back in.
You’ve been waiting 7 seasons to throw it back, how many more before you wake up from this Dak induced state you are trapped in.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak is a little above average. That's it. He's not elite and he's no Romo. But Romo had offensive stars and put up great stats but he always came up short. I always called him a choker and I knew we wouldn't win anything with him as QB. I was hard on him. Harder than I was on Dak because I expected more out of him. The fact is Jerry and Stephen are the problems with this organization. I don't care if we had Tom Brady here. Something would always hold us back. Saying that though Dak stunk yesterday and I'm sick of him. Time to bring in the next QB so we can believe the next hype that Jerry continues to give the fans.
How many times did romos defense let him down in big games? How many times did romo have to pass his *** off because the defense was so bad,and he never had the ol dak has had? 2014 was romos best year but his defense still couldn't stop greenbay even with dware.

GMO415

Reaction score
Wentz and Goff were traded. Dak isn't the exception. Everything should be on the table.