A.J. Brown out vs. Bucs

Aven8

Reaction score
Devonte is back I believe. I still think this game is a toss up. Both secondaries suck

Sydla

Reaction score
Also remember that D Smith is also nicked up. So while he'll play he might not be 100% either.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Also remember that D Smith is also nicked up. So while he'll play he might not be 100% either.
Smith is a good little player but he's not good enough to be the #1. Philly traded a 1 and paid AJ Brown after already having Smith on the roster.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If HURTS was out then I would be showing my teeth. But since he is still in I give the Eagles a chance. Only because I seen what he is capable of like converting 3rd and 21 by running 22 yds or throwing a 22 yd pass. But since its supposed to be a RAIN STORM i think the bucs should win. If the Bucs cant be a hobbled struggling eagles team without AJ brown then they should be eliminated from next year's playoffs before the season starts lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not feeling any pity for them. Hurts may not be 100% either, but may be playing games there as well.

What about DaVonte Smith?

Doomsday77

Reaction score
It's likely the Niners will be playing Tampa and we would play Detroit. If Philthy wins then Niners host them. Only way we play Philthy is if Rams beat Lions.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
The good thing is, if and when they lose.. They will fire their HC and hire an even better one. I can see them hiring one of the top guys. Their front office is amazing compared to ours.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
GXNn-RGFs-GVq13-PHTFn.gif

l9-Tllo1th-El-T5gv-VOU-1.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
Already calling a Bucs win, but this seals the deal.

Where does this collapse rank among modern-day NFL teams? They were 10-1 and #1 record in NFC right?

Right up there with our 2007 collapse against the G-Ladies. :facepalm:
No mention of the 2016 home playoff loss after being the #1 seed?

Or maybe its because that 2016 Packers team went on to win the Super Bowl as the 2007 Giants did....oh, wait.

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
Eagles attack will be run heavy from here on out. That defense will let them down tho.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Do we want to face Philly next or Tampa ?.......7 weeks ago this would have been a no brainer
If TB Defense has another one of those 'FG only' games, I would say Philly, but assuming they beat Philly with a game like that.