A.J. Brown out vs. Bucs

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Already calling a Bucs win, but this seals the deal.

Where does this collapse rank among modern-day NFL teams? They were 10-1 and #1 record in NFC right?

Right up there with our 2007 collapse against the G-Ladies. :facepalm:
2008 was way worse.

07 wasn’t a collapse, we just got beat by a really good team that also beat the 13-3 packers and 16-0 Patriots, who were undoubtedly a top 5 offense all time

Darkhound

Reaction score

Where does this collapse rank among modern-day NFL teams? They were 10-1 and #1 record in NFC right?

That 2007 season is the perfect example of how pathetic this franchise is-
Just wait and see a similar story unfold this sunday vs the packers

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Well they are the first team in NFL history to start 10-1 and not reach 12 wins

So there's that
Considering the Eagles got an additional opportunity with the 17 game season, that is embarrassingly bad

Jayinem

Reaction score
Good news if Bucs: HAHAHAHAHA @ EAGLES
Bad news if Bucs win: If Detroit also wins, 49ers face Bucs an easy W

Fmart322

Reaction score

Right up there with our 2007 collapse against the G-Ladie

I found this link a few weeks ago because I was interested in this exact thought.

The only thing is most, if not all, of these teams missed the playoffs entirely. The eagles still managed to make the Postseason. They still have a chance to change things, although I doubt it.

If they lose and especially get blown out Monday night then I'll say this is the greatest collapse by a team in NFL history.....and it'll be glorious.

https://www.thetoptens.com/football/worst-late-season-collapses-nfl-history/

Fmart322

Reaction score
This whole saga keeps getting worse and worse. I bet Eagles fans are pretty much comatose at this stage.
I live in the Philadelphia market. Eagles fans are totally disappointed, disgusted and irate about this.
They want both the OC and DC fired. They believe their owner is wat to controlling and don't believe they'll be able to hire a legit HC candidate. (Sound familiar?) They want the HC fired. They want the GM fired. They realize now that jalen hurts is going to be way overpaid.
It's just beautiful listening to their sports talk radio stations.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Do we want to face Philly next or Tampa ?.......7 weeks ago this would have been a no brainer
Personally I would rather the eagles win over Tampa Bay. If the eagles lose there's a good chance their HC will be fired. I don't want that at all because if he's fired they could get a HC who capable of winning with their current roster.
Plus, I would rather the Cowboys eliminate the eagles personally as long as the Cowboys beat the pack and the Rams beat Detroit.
Wouldn't that be a lot more fun for us and miserable for the eagles?

Fmart322

Reaction score
The good thing is, if and when they lose.. They will fire their HC and hire an even better one. I can see them hiring one of the top guys. Their front office is amazing compared to ours.
You think so?
The fired the only HC that ever won them a SB. That same HC has Jacksonville going in the right direction even though they missed the playoffs this season.
They hired and fired Chip Kelly and demoted him and put him in their basement.
They hired Nick Sirianni who brought them to a SB and now they're probably gonna fire him after a late season collapse.
They really don't draft well but they're very good at making trades. That's the expensive way to build teams.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah they'll release a WR who's 26 just had 106 receptions for 1454 yards. That makes no sense just stop.
In case you haven’t been paying attention, Brown has not been happy. He’s removed all Eagles associated social media. Lets bookmark this.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I see where the speculation is coming from now, AJ Brown deleted mention of the Eagles from Instagram. Who knows maybe they had a falling out. But he would get traded not released. He is a great WR just hitting his prime.
Good. Now shut your mouth.

Jayinem

Reaction score
In case you haven’t been paying attention, Brown has not been happy. He’s removed all Eagles associated social media. Lets bookmark this.
Ok let's see if they release him or he's traded. If you're wrong you leave the forum forever.

Nav22

Reaction score
That's what they get.

Had they taken care of their business, they could've rested their stars in Week 18.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

It doesn’t look good for Philly but nothing seals it. The Bucs are a 9-8 team.