CFZ A joyful collapse

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And no extra picks in the 1st round to do so. Only their own. And w/ Hurts taking up 1/5th of the cap and a pile of FA's, doesn't look good.
Yeah and some of these picks haven't hit like they'd thought. In order to get out of this mess they have to do something they haven't done and its draft well outside of offensive linemen.

kskboys

Reaction score
The eagles defensive collapse is the story of their season. The cards looked like the niners on offense yesterday- they never punted! Hurts is not the same guy having to rally from behind as he is with a two score lead. Their D last year was able to protect their leads. This year they can’t even force a punt, lol.
You cannot let these positions all walk in FA: Starting MLB, staring NT, both starting S's, and one of your starting OLB's.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah and some of these picks haven't hit like they'd thought. In order to get out of this mess they have to do something they haven't done and its draft well outside of offensive linemen.
As much as I do like Jordan Davis, they went from the best playmaking NT in the game(Hargraves) to a big dude who looks as if he'll be strictly a run stuffer.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
As much as I do like Jordan Davis, they went from the best playmaking NT in the game(Hargraves) to a big dude who looks as if he'll be strictly a run stuffer.
Yep and you don't take run stuffers with top 15 picks....I can't stress enough how they are missing guys like Hargraves, CGJ, White, Edmonds....that defense took a HIT. And all their weaknesses happen to be at those positions.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
How bad (good) was the eagles collapse? Five weeks ago, they were 10-1.They have gone 1-4 since. Two weeks ago all the eagles needed to do to wrap up the NFC east was get two wins as double-digit favorite against NYG and the cards. They couldn’t do both.They even had a 21-6 lead at home yesterday, only to fall 35-31 to a 3-12 team “with nothing to play for”. Now likely no home playoff games.

How bad was the e-girls defense yesterday? They gave up a whopping 32 1st downs - the 2nd most allowed by any team this season. The cards in 7 possessions had 4 TDs, 2 FGs, and 1 INT. The Cardinals never punted. Hahaha!

Now…for everyone saying the commanders have “nothing to play for”….let the e-girls collapse be a reminder.
Let’s go Cowboys!
Looks like the people who were calling them frauds turned out to be right. I'm honestly surprised ... delightfully surprised. I'm enjoying this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys were a negated 2-point conversion away from being 1-3 the past month. I’m not about to bash Philly with the oil trail we’re leaking and the war being far from over. The NFC East isn’t going to be wrapped up until next week and it’s going to take a road win for the Cowboys to finish ahead of Philly. Anyone who thinks beating Washington on the road is a slam dunk either hasn’t been following the Cowboys this season or is a chest pounding fan who marks down wins for the Cowboys every week. The team has struggled on the road all season. Our offense isn’t scoring like it was and our defense is showing serious cracks with games on the line. There will be an all-time meltdown on this board if the Cowboys find a way to lose to a 4 win Washington team in a game that means so much to our chances of having any playoff success.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I can see the Commodes trying to hip-drop the crap out of Dallas next week in an attempt to cripple them before the playoffs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How bad (good) was the eagles collapse? Five weeks ago, they were 10-1.They have gone 1-4 since. Two weeks ago all the eagles needed to do to wrap up the NFC east was get two wins as double-digit favorite against NYG and the cards. They couldn’t do both.They even had a 21-6 lead at home yesterday, only to fall 35-31 to a 3-12 team “with nothing to play for”. Now likely no home playoff games.

How bad was the e-girls defense yesterday? They gave up a whopping 32 1st downs - the 2nd most allowed by any team this season. The cards in 7 possessions had 4 TDs, 2 FGs, and 1 INT. The Cardinals never punted. Hahaha!

Now…for everyone saying the commanders have “nothing to play for”….let the e-girls collapse be a reminder.
Let’s go Cowboys!
and there were people who threw in the towel saying we are done. we should just play backups and get ready as the 5th seed for playoffs. blah blah blah

BigD5

Reaction score
BBBBut the Eagles have the best front four in football and the best offensive line in football and a QB who is worlds better than Dak. How can they be falling apart like this?
Lol ronniet that made my day brother lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Cowboys were a negated 2-point conversion away from being 1-3 the past month. I’m not about to bash Philly with the oil trail we’re leaking and the war being far from over. The NFC East isn’t going to be wrapped up until next week and it’s going to take a road win for the Cowboys to finish ahead of Philly. Anyone who thinks beating Washington on the road is a slam dunk either hasn’t been following the Cowboys this season or is a chest pounding fan who marks down wins for the Cowboys every week. The team has struggled on the road all season. Our offense isn’t scoring like it was and our defense is showing serious cracks with games on the line. There will be an all-time meltdown on this board if the Cowboys find a way to lose to a 4 win Washington team in a game that means so much to our chances of having any playoff success.
they were also a simple handoff to the endzone away from being closer to a #1 seed.

the call was correct. the refs prior missed a tripping call on hendershot. that allowed Lions to even have a chance.

I don't like to playof what-ifs, but there is plenty of what ifs on both sides of cowboys story.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the Eagles current misery but y’all act like they aren’t making the playoffs. As soon as the Cowboys have to face them, same jokers will be saying they have a bad feeling about the game or that they are a dangerous team.

Hope the Eagles rot the rest of the season but they are still capable of beating anyone.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Cowboys are likely to win at Washington and win the 1st playoff game. Then they will be favored to win the 2nd playoff game. That is the most likely scenario and they are good enough to do that. A great time to be a Cowboys fan

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys are likely to win at Washington and win the 1st playoff game. Then they will be favored to win the 2nd playoff game. That is the most likely scenario and they are good enough to do that. A great time to be a Cowboys fan
They’re likely to win at Washington but it’s far from a slam dunk. We’re not playing great right now. Our offense consists of Dak to CeeDee. We’ve become one dimensional with no running game. We continue struggling against the run and give up too many plays down the field. I don’t see us going far.

lwehlers

Reaction score
the eagles offense is not there main problem there defense is garbage. if the eagles get there defense even average they will win in the playoffs. there not good enough to beat the 49ers but two playoff game they can still do if there defense can get it together. i hate the eagles and am glad that they have let the cowboys have a chance to win the division.

rambo2

Reaction score
They’re likely to win at Washington but it’s far from a slam dunk. We’re not playing great right now. Our offense consists of Dak to CeeDee. We’ve become one dimensional with no running game. We continue struggling against the run and give up too many plays down the field. I don’t see us going far.
I see them winning at Washington and winning every home playoff game that they play.

Flamma

Reaction score

Let’s go Cowboys!
The Eagles aren't double digit favorites this week.

You could tell there was something wrong with the Eagles. I thought they would lose to the 49ers, just not like that. Then people said if not for the 3 fumbles, the game against the Cowboys would have been closer. Then grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory in Seattle.

I don't think luck played a role. This was coming. They were pulling out these close games. Now they find a way to lose.

Flamma

Reaction score
How about what the Arizona coach did at the end of the game. With about 5 minutes left, score tied, he kicks it onside. He did this to give the Eagles a short field. He didn't want them to run out the clock. He wanted to make sure the Cards had the ball last. He knew they'd cut right through that Eagles defense.