a little news

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
just a quick note to bring all up to date on rob's status. i believe all issues have been addressed and expect rob to sign as soon as he returns to dallas on wed. he is anxious to get started and begin his Cowboy career.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats, Pittdawg. Tell ur kid welcome to Cowboys family. Officially that is...

:welcome:

Jersey

Reaction score
Thanks for the update "Proud Papa". Good luck to Rob, hope he's a Cowboy for many years. Look forward to your insightful post's throughout TC and the season.

Kilyin

Reaction score
You're Petitti's father? That's cool, you must be very excited.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
pittdawg tell rob he's got a lot of support on this board and we're all pulling for him. thanks for the updates too...you're the man :bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
just a quick note to bring all up to date on rob's status. i believe all issues have been addressed and expect rob to sign as soon as he returns to dallas on wed. he is anxious to get started and begin his Cowboy career.
Mr. Pettiti I would very much like to thank you for this bit of info. It is nice to know something before the media.

Here's to Rob having a great season and career with the Cowboys.

:cheers:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Congrats Mr. Petitti, and thank you for sharing the great news here with us on CowboysZone. I had the pleasure of meeting Rob at the mini-camp in May, and you've raised a fine young man. I'm really looking forward to watching him play. In a matter of months, it's as if he's managed to answer all the questions anyone had about him leading up to the draft. Congrats again!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Thanks MUCHO Pittdawg. Let Rob know that all the fanatics at the Zone are pulling for him big time!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

I was not aware there were any "issues".

He will have a fine career and I wish him the best of luck.

Thanks for posting!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I was not aware there were any "issues".

He will have a fine career and I wish him the best of luck.

Thanks for posting!

i think he was talking about the weight problems

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i wish nothing but the best for your son. he strikes me as someone who could dominate the guy who lines up across from him.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Alexander, I'm sure there are almost always "issues" when it comes to finalizing contracts in the NFL or in any other professional sport. Even if the money is agreed on, the fine print might be fine tuned here and there before everything can become official.

Reaction score
Great news & thanks...

Please fell free to post with any imput or info, not just about Rob but any Cowboys topic...

Were family now!

Tell Rob this is the start of a very special year!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I was propping Petitti here last Fall - he's a football player. He had an ankle injury at Senior Bowl that led to weight issues and a poor combine.

All that made him a score for where we drafted him!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
I was propping Petitti here last Fall - he's a football player. He had an ankle injury at Senior Bowl that led to weight issues and a poor combine.

All that made him a score for where we drafted him!
He lost 30 pounds. I think that is so significant.