A loss Sunday will send us spiraling

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hmm I have no gimmick - the Cowboys have done this to me broken my heart way too many times.

Honestly, I’m still not over the Cabo loss in 2007 and I think that’s where it really started my resentment in my distrust and my negativity that’s the truth.

Yes, I’m having trouble fully enjoying this season because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hopefully I’m wrong..

I will tell you this there is nobody more believes in themselves than Prescott.

And when you read his story growing up in a trailer park vacationing at a hotel occasionally where he was able to swim for a day his mother could afford it - you can better understand why nothing bothers him.
I’m rooting for him how could you not?
Weren’t you six years old?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hmm I have no gimmick - the Cowboys have done this to me broken my heart way too many times.

Honestly, I’m still not over the Cabo loss in 2007 and I think that’s where it really started my resentment in my distrust and my negativity that’s the truth.

Yes, I’m having trouble fully enjoying this season because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hopefully I’m wrong..

And when you read his story growing up in a trailer park vacationing at a hotel occasionally where he was able to swim for a day his mother could afford it - you can better understand why nothing bothers him.
I wouldn't have gone to Cabo because of the Cartel alone. The beach and cuisine sound attractive...nope, not this fan. I won't support them given choices.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
63YnGVt.gif
You're enjoying this thread way too much! :lmao:

bottleKids

Reaction score

Your Doom posts tell another story in my opinion about a gimmick... but hey maybe you are just an old Jaded guy like me because everything else you said is how I feel day in an day out.

No comment on the Dak stuff, because everything you said is 100% correct. How can you not root for anyone like this to succeed... I just pray he doesn't break our hearts football wise in the playoffs this year. I am totally vulnerable this year with him, as last two years I felt "I know what is about to come", but this season he has me believing.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I doubt it their last 4 games are Seahawks, Giants, Cardinals, and the Giants.

Even if Dallas beats them it will be an uphill battle for Dallas to win the division. Dallas will have to win out and hope Seattle can beat the Eagles.
Dallas beating the Eagles would be inspiring but they have the Bills and Dolphins coming up and when is the last time they played well after a big win. They usually are so busy celebrating and don't show up the next week.