A loss Sunday will send us spiraling

CoachD

Reaction score
Hey negative Nancy say this instead............A win by the Cowboys will send the Eagles spiraling.

Mr_437

Reaction score
A loss on Sunday will send the Eagles spiraling! Those birds have been surviving games, and with 2 losses in a row coming up, how will they respond? I say by taking another L for the Seahawks.

Here we goooo, how bout dem Cowboys :flagwave:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Has everyone purchased their motion sickness pills yet? Please do so if you have not already. There is a possibility of experiencing spiraling out of control and no one wants to feel that. uh uh.

Why are some of you just shaking your heads at this post for? Time's a-wasting. Grab your car keys and get to your nearest drug store. Now. MOVE IT PEOPLES!!!!!!
animal-house-kevin-bacon.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Honestly, I feel there's some truth. If they lose to the Eagles with 1st place division on the line, how can anyone say it won't have an affect with their mental? The whole "Can't beat the good teams" talk will heat up and rightfully so
Could care less. It’s a fan thing and nothing more.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys just need to take care of their own business, I don’t care what anybody else does and I don’t think the team does either

CCBoy

Reaction score
The 49'ers were successful with traps and off side guards down range blocking and outside back or tight end blocks to get around quickly.

Loso86

Reaction score
There’s no sugarcoating a loss to Nick Siriani on Sunday NF.

It would undo Dak mvp talk , it would validate the notion we can’t step it up vs the big boys and it would destroy our fragile faith in Mike McCarthy.

Ontop of a loss - we’re staring directly at matchups vs Buffalo vs Detroit vs Miami.

This sucker has only just begun folks - the season is about to get hotter than your mother’s cast iron skillet.

This coming off a five alarm fire of a game vs a pretender in Seattle.

Are we up for it ? Do we land Shaq Leonard ?
Can we survive MM’s bizarre clock mgmt moves ? Kicking xp’s when he should go for two ? Passing up lead changing FG’s for 4th and 3 gambles ?
Can we survive our OL run block game that employs a Landry era OL coach?
Can our safeties survive ?

The entire future of this franchise will become crystal clear in 6 weeks - MM , DQ , Dak extension.
Nothing is set in stone.

Hotter than your Mother’s skillet on a Sunday morning.
Umm ok sure, what happens when we win then!? Let's talk about that..

GINeric

Reaction score

It would undo Dak mvp talk , it would validate the notion we can’t step it up vs the big boys and it would destroy our fragile faith in Mike McCarthy.

Ontop of a loss - we’re staring directly at matchups vs Buffalo vs Detroit vs Miami.

This sucker has only just begun folks - the season is about to get hotter than your mother’s cast iron skillet.

Can we survive MM’s bizarre clock mgmt moves ? Kicking xp’s when he should go for two ? Passing up lead changing FG’s for 4th and 3 gambles ?

The entire future of this franchise will become crystal clear in 6 weeks - MM , DQ , Dak extension.
Nothing is set in stone.

That whole "step it up vs the big boys" BS, is such a myth. This team HAS beat the big boys before, a couple of times. People crack me up pushing the false narrative that we never beat "the big boys" before.

Hell, Dak came in his rookie year, fresh out of the 4th round and beat a couple of big boys.....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The 49'ers were successful with traps and off side guards down range blocking and outside back or tight end blocks to get around quickly.
I think McCaffrey just played really angry.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

Nothing is set in stone.

I am starting to get very nervous about this game… this mass eagles disrespect from the media right now is not a good thing for the Cowboys

bottleKids

Reaction score
@XXLMike I admire you ... literally 7 pages of people falling for your gimmick... you MAY be the most impressive poster here.:bow:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Losing this game is just like losing to the Commanders last year. We won't spiral because of it stop it lol.

XXLMike

Reaction score
@XXLMike I admire you ... literally 7 pages of people falling for your gimmick... you MAY be the most impressive poster here.:bow:
Hmm I have no gimmick - the Cowboys have done this to me broken my heart way too many times.

Honestly, I’m still not over the Cabo loss in 2007 and I think that’s where it really started my resentment in my distrust and my negativity that’s the truth.

Yes, I’m having trouble fully enjoying this season because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hopefully I’m wrong..

I will tell you this there is nobody more believes in themselves than Prescott.

And when you read his story growing up in a trailer park vacationing at a hotel occasionally where he was able to swim for a day his mother could afford it - you can better understand why nothing bothers him.
I’m rooting for him how could you not?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
There will be talk win or lose.

If we win, it will be the eagles are frauds. They got torched by the 49ers.