A lot more pix

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
I am unsure of what pics people are thinking Allen looks Buff?
Try the ones in the other threads. If you don't think he looks buff get your eyes checked.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
JJ looks big, hes a little guy but he looks ripped. With these pics and the one in the new Eastbay magazine, he looks big. I think he'll be ready for a whole season.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Hey someone please correct me if I'm worng here (like I even have to ask :laugh2: )

Didn't one thing they had to work on with Henson was his delivery and trying to get him to come more over the top? Sure doesn't look like from that photo of Bledsoe he is throwing over the top. Sure Bledsoe has 100 years in the league and you probably aren't going to change his delivery at this point, but why bring in a QB who has a delivery method exactly the way you are trying to teach your young QBs not to throw?

Of course if I am wrong then simply ignore this post.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LA looks out of shape to me. He failed the conditioning test.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Hey someone please correct me if I'm worng here (like I even have to ask :laugh2: )

Didn't one thing they had to work on with Henson was his delivery and trying to get him to come more over the top? Sure doesn't look like from that photo of Bledsoe he is throwing over the top. Sure Bledsoe has 100 years in the league and you probably aren't going to change his delivery at this point, but why bring in a QB who has a delivery method exactly the way you are trying to teach your young QBs not to throw?

It's is hard to get a real concept of a throwing Motion from a still pic. I looked at that pic myself and it is hard to tell if his motion is a sidearm one or if it is just the angle of the shot. I believe it is the angle of the shot though; having seen Bledsoe throw in games I have never noticed any bad mechanics and I do look at things like that. If a QB has bad mechanics it registers with me; if they have good mechanics I tend not to particularly notice since that is how it should be.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
wxcpo said:

JackMagist said:
It's is hard to get a real concept of a throwing Motion from a still pic. I looked at that pic myself and it is hard to tell if his motion is a sidearm one or if it is just the angle of the shot. I believe it is the angle of the shot though; having seen Bledsoe throw in games I have never noticed any bad mechanics and I do look at things like that. If a QB has bad mechanics it registers with me; if they have good mechanics I tend not to particularly notice since that is how it should be.

Heeeeere we go.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile said:
In every picture Bledsoe looks like he is in pain when he throws. I never noticed that before.

Yep. Even worse it makes him look like Dan Marino....................