A message from G. W. B. on B.C.S. Bowls...

Reaction score
GW_hooks_em.jpg
DON'T, mess with TEXAS!!

In all seriousness, congrats to U of M for what was in my decidedly bias opinion, the BEST game of the early BCS Bowls.

Shame either team had to lose that one, but U of M has nothing but good things to look forward to.

Congrats again on a GREAT national showing, and ohhhh, yea......
champions.jpg

;)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Well, his dad is an honorary Aggie. I guess not everyone can inherit the right genes in the family. ;)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
In all seriousness, congrats to U of M for what was in my decidedly bias opinion, the BEST game of the early BCS Bowls.

Shame either team had to lose that one, but U of M has nothing but good things to look forward to.

Congrats again on a GREAT national showing

I've had an entertaining week watching college football... I live in the Shenandoah Valley, about an hour and a half from Charlottesville, so I have come to be a fan of the Virginia Cavaliers... they played on the 27th, and lost in a tough, entertaining game...

Then, on the 29th, we had my UTEP Miners in a bowl game, one of very few in their history (I went to UTEP for 2 years back in the very early 70s, majored in golf and minored in Juarez)... they also lost in a tough, entertaining game... but there wasn't much disappointment, it was just really great seeing them in a bowl game...

And then my beloved Horns, and their stirring win in the Rose Bowl...

IMO, the 3 best, most competitive bowl games this season involved 3 of my favorite teams...

Oh, and though I'm not a huge fan of them, James Madison University won the Division I-AA football championships, and they're located in Harrisonburg, just 20 minutes from my front door... naturally, there has been a lot of excitement in the Valley over that...