A petition to get Greg Hardy out of the league

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to rag on eagles fans this season after the shooting outside our stadium ..

It's never hard to rag on Eagles fans. It's always the easiest thing in the world. One incident at AT&T versus decades of assaulting Santa Claus and cheering injuries of opposing players, not to mention trying to and sometimes successfully intimidating fans who have the audacity to exercise their right to wear the jersey of the other team. Ragging on Philthy is real easy.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
It's never hard to rag on Eagles fans. It's always the easiest thing in the world. One incident at AT&T versus decades of assaulting Santa Claus and cheering injuries of opposing players, not to mention trying to and sometimes successfully intimidating fans who have the audacity to exercise their right to wear the jersey of the other team. Ragging on Philthy is real easy.

I said this season. Regardless of how bad philly fans are, Ill wait until next season to resume my whipping of them. I have a hard time condemning a fan base when we've had the worst incident of the past few years outside our own, but to each their own.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this season. Regardless of how bad philly fans are, Ill wait until next season to resume my whipping of them. I have a hard time condemning a fan base when we've had the worst incident of the past few years outside our own, but to each their own.

Like I said, it's NEVER hard to rag on Eagles fans. They earned it. No matter what SOMETIMES happens at other venues, we know what ALWAYS happens at theirs.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Is it OK to wish for someone else to get arrested so they will move on?

I don't want anyone to get hurt but maybe they can make a racist joke or something. The PC Police don't seem to have any proportionality to their outrage and punishments demands.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I certainly don't and never wanted Greg Hardy on this team.

But if you're going to do it with him, then you have to do it with everyone else too, not just Cowboys.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
While everybody is at it start a petition to have the patriots kicked out of the league for cheating. What is the NFL doing showing kids you can win if you cheat?