A real Conundrum next week

links18

Reaction score
Lets hear some opinions. Next week, do we root for the Eagles and a definitive end to the JG era, or do we want the Cowboys to limp into the playoffs and prolong the misery?.......... and ruin our draft pick in the process b/c you know JG will be throwing out everything trying to get that treasured 8-8 record.

Throwing out everything, huh? Moron will probably punt on 2nd down at the Skins 40 yard line, so he can say he is winning the field position battle. Jerry might like that, would give him a talking point to jack about on the radio.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I want them to win and get in just like I did yesterday.

Seattle is very beatable. Philly getting in and then beating seattle would be awful to watch. The flip side is after yesterday the eagles blowing it, particularly wentz would be pretty fun.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
You married well.

True. Wife watches more football than I do. Starts asking what I’m cooking for the game around Wednesday. If I gave her tickets from Virginia to Texas for our anniversary, she’d be thrilled and insist we spring for the stadium tour.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True. Wife watches more football than I do. Starts asking what I’m cooking for the game around Wednesday. If I gave her tickets from Virginia to Texas for our anniversary, she’d be thrilled and insist we spring for the stadium tour.

Wow does she have a sister? I literally drag my wife to cowboy games. She refuses to wear any gear. What kind of woman refuses to wear gear?:huh:

mcmvp

Reaction score
This is awesome - you have a keeper there!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Theres a sister, but she’s a hot mess. Most NFL gear isn’t very flattering.

Oh it worse than just refusing to wear gear. She refuses to root for the cowboys.........it borders on spite. Then she says things like " your team is a mess, why don't you follow a better team?" :facepalm: