A reminder that Dak can play QB

HungryLion

Reaction score
I guess? If you wanna count the GB playoff game, literally the worst defense he's went up against in his two years playing in this league. He looked awful in the Eagles game before sitting down, he looked pedestrian vs the lions, he looked good vs TB and bad vs the Giants and Vikings. Didn't seem like he looked that great coming down the stretch to me.

Pedestrian versus the lions? Did we watch the same lions game? He was great that game.

He played against the eagles for one quarter in a game where nobody was playing hard. Hardly an y indicator.

He played fairly well against
The Vikings, considering how good their defense is. Not great but decent.

His only “bad” game the second half of the season was against the giants.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak’s weaknesses were beginning to be exposed towards the end of last year but we kept winning so it wasn’t as glaring.

Perhaps we all see what we want to see but there’s been enough who agreed with my thoughts to not waiver without at least further evidence. It doesn’t mean Dak didn’t still have some good games and there’s some potential there but no question remains some concerns. We’ll see how he develops . But I’m certainly not as excited or sold as last year.

My potential for him as been downgraded as well.