A star is born this season with Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’s more likely Dak throws the ball all the time and they have success. The OL should be awesome. The defense is solid so the team should do well. I think they still cut McCarthy and let Dak walk.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I certainly have an issue with Jerry Jones but even I find that imagery a BIT cringy. Will Jones pay Lance a personal visit after getting liquored up? He has not been known to make good decisions after hitting the Johnnie Walker Blue Label...

Run Lance Run.
Who does?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s cute how folks continue to attempt to come up with reasons that the Lance deal was part of some grand master plan as opposed to Jerry playing with his toy and being able to tell the world about how he did it all by himself.
Whatever gets 'em through the night.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you aren't building around Dak might as well begin rebuilding. I view anything else as a waste of a season. Plus Lance's contract will be up with him likely not seeing the field in that scenario. I'd rather him play and suck so we get a premium pick, for our next qb OR actually prove he's worth re-signing.
Gotta wonder if it ever happens beyond preseason and PS.

Reactions: CWR

conner01

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
Hope you don’t hold your breath

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I feel bad for the kid imagine the amount of pressure he has set on him. He seems like a good kid and I hope he turns out to play good because we can either have him replace Dak with many more years ahead or use him for trade capital.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lance was third option player in case Dak and Cooper went down.
That is all it was, unless they were hoping for some worthless inside info when playing the Niners.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Lol, no he shouldn't have been. He performed at an MVP level. It was an easy bet, anyone thinking Cooper Rush was a better option is delusional.

It would be equally foolish to bet on him this year, so that's a NO. I think Jerry is waiting to see what Lance can do in camp and preseason. If he performs we may have seen the last of Dak. Everyone will then see how flimsy a no trade clause really is.
The Best team that Dak could go to is the Raiders. Have you seen their TE room and they have Adams

CWR

Reaction score
The Best team that Dak could go to is the Raiders. Have you seen their TE room and they have Adams
I still think he's good enough to win big ,BUT (huge disclaimer) he needs a strong run game and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.