A star is born this season with Trey Lance

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lance changed his number to #19 after Zeke requested #15 from him. Outside of Bernie Kosar 40 years ago and Joe Montana’s short stint with the Chiefs, #19 has largely been a terrible QB number. This all but verifies that Lance is not QB1 of the future I fear.

I told y'all so!!!

:muttley: :hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The Trey Lance hype train would’ve been out of control already if he was showing out in practice. To me, The radio silence on him confirms he is still awful.
Not really. If he was then it would leak, more so than if he was the opposite. When teams think have a young player they are typically on radio silence about it.

When Parcells was coach and the Dallas media was clamoring to play the young guys over Testaverde and Bledsoe, none of them were thinking Romo but the other QBs. It was only at this point did Parcells point out that there was another QB back there that could be a starter (eventually). But that was the extent of it. It’s only when that play extended to preseason did it start to become known to others what had already been known to coach, i.e., that the team had a player there. I think they’re trying to follow the same pattern with Trey.

Remember: Troy, Tony, and now Trey. ;)

Qcard

Reaction score
JJ is hoping Zeke can save Dak's job like he did when Dak first showed up.
Dak Hater's Narrative - "jErRy sIGNs RB avg 3.O PEr rUsH ( Not Cooper) to save ALL Pro QBs job!!" :laugh:
Camp has not started yet so I think the link in the chain broke inside your head.
I still have my Q jersey!!:dance::lmao2:
giggle giggle giggle (like a little girl) giggle giggle giggle.

How embarrassing...
I know ...49ers Bust getting his Jersey taken before he takes a meaningful snap!!

It's embarrassing that Jerry would think he could get more No.15 jersey sales from Zeke over Trey Lance... Yep Marketing Never watch OTAs or QB school :facepalm::huh::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lance changed his number to #19 after Zeke requested #15 from him. Outside of Bernie Kosar 40 years ago and Joe Montana’s short stint with the Chiefs, #19 has largely been a terrible QB number. This all but verifies that Lance is not QB1 of the future I fear.

They only sold 15 jerseys last year. So they made his number 19 hoping to sell more
:rolleyes: