A strange atmosphere for Thursday night's game

dallasdave

Reaction score
sorry putty is a realist.
think with ur head and not ur heart and definitely not what zeke thinks with.
It's All Good !! Putty you are a Cowboy's fan Always !!! This season is hard to take after a 13 and 3 season last year !! Dallas will back strong next year and this will all be a thing of the past !!!
YOur Friend,
Dallas DAVE

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hey Putty is all-right !!! Putty is just a little down right now, but he is a loyal Cowboy's Fan !!!:flagwave:
It's disappointing to see good fans quit on the team before they are out of the playoff hunt. After tonight, if the Cowboys lose, we can all think like putty but in until then we should want the team to try to win.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
my choice is to recognize the season was lost, and the best thing that can be done is to get a better draft pick and help facilitate garrett's exit.
for some of us, 100% certainty is needed, but for some of us 75% is adequate.
Premature

dallasdave

Reaction score
tenor.gif
:hammer::lmao::lmao2:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Chances are this team will bounce back with or without Garrett because that's their M.O. I don't think whatever happens this year has an effect on next year because if it did we'd be going to the playoffs now. The only thing I'm worried about is Dak. He needs to start playing better.
I am concerned that Prescott will lose his confidence with this so called coaching staff. He came to Dallas with great instincts and fundamentals but with this bunch of losers l am afraid for a young player left in their hands. Confidence is everything in big time sports.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I am concerned that Prescott will lose his confidence with this so called coaching staff. He came to Dallas with great instincts and fundamentals but with this bunch of losers l am afraid for a young player left in their hands. Confidence is everything in big time sports.
ya, green's protection sure did not do great things for confidence.