A strange atmosphere for Thursday night's game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sure you want organizations to publicly acknowledge tanking which could be used against them. nice strawman.

your entire argument are strawmen.
And your claims of 'numerous tanking articles' is supposition.
post all the picks you want. with 2 gm's at the draft. the one with the 15th pick ask the one with the 5th pick to swap picks with no other compensation. what would happen?
You are driving the intentional losing defense as far as you can take it. You push some wild proposition of no compensation for 5th and 15th draft picks. I counter with actual drafted selections and how their selections may have improved their respective teams. Irrelevance versus relevance. Enough. You win. I will no longer participate in your white flag justification game.
i am not the one who came up with the integrity of the game thing. people who objected to tanking did.
So... because I state something along the lines that intentionally quitting does not guarantee future results... I am 'objecting to tanking' and thus introduce an argument emphasizing 'the integrity of the game'?

wow. You win again.

:facepalm:

waldoputty

Reaction score
And your claims of 'numerous tanking articles' is supposition.
You are driving the intentional losing defense as far as you can take it. You push some wild proposition of no compensation for 5th and 15th draft picks. I counter with actual drafted selections and how their selections may have improved their respective teams. Irrelevance versus relevance. Enough. You win. I will no longer participate in your white flag justification game.
So... because I state something along the lines that intentionally quitting does not guarantee future results... I am 'objecting to tanking' and thus introduce an argument emphasizing 'the integrity of the game'?

wow. You win again.

:facepalm:

whatever, we have basically nothing to say to each other. goodbye