A thwacking tonight, then it's for real

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
It is the NFL. **** happens. Unfortunately the better overall team doesnt always win. I agree losing to the Jets is gonna come back to be a problem. But good teams go 11-5 no matter the teams they play and bad teams go 7-9 no matter who they play. I am rooting hard for the cowboys, with one eye closed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Patriots lost to Miami last year.

It’s not uncommon for major upsets in the NFL during season.

JBond

Reaction score
We said the same thing about the Jets, my friend. Bears D still has potential. Anything can happen.
By your definition, we should have not only beat the Jets, but the Packers as well since we "manhandled" the Eagles (In which the Eagles manhandled the Packers and the Jets, who we lost to). Basically, your logic is flawed.
Lol. We crushed Miami who just beat the Jets. It would really suck being a Jets fan. Almost as bad as a Browns fan.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
3-3 after one quarter. Not sure why folks predict road blowouts with this team. They rarely happen.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"Thwacking"...Cowboys 16, Giants 15, 3rd.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
BM1838-AT-2__19276.1390245717.380.500.jpg

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Wrong.
We won't see what this team is truly made of until they play the Vikings and other threatening teams such as the Pats, Rams, Lions, Bills, and Bears. If they want to make noise in the playoffs, they have to prove that they can beat guys like this (which so far, we see that they cannot.)

These teams 1-4 this week! LOL!!! This guy. Fly Eagles Fly!