StarW
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,270
- Reaction score
- 1,357
I want a Barham jersey if he keeps it up. Downs for sure, too. I hope you didn't buy Diggs or Parsons jerseys! Those didn't age well..buying 5 more jerseys..![]()

I want a Barham jersey if he keeps it up. Downs for sure, too. I hope you didn't buy Diggs or Parsons jerseys! Those didn't age well..buying 5 more jerseys..![]()

A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
I sometimes get to the 2nd sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh did he lol? I read the first few sentences I didn't know he attacked me maybe I need to read it further lol.Yeah, I don't know why he decided to attack you in the first place. I just thought it was funny.
Yeah that's exactly what I did and I guess it bit me aborting mission after the 2nd sentence i completely missed the insults lol.I sometimes get to the 2nd sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No its just a saying and reference to Nipsey Hussle no releation to Nipsey Russel lol. But at the same time.....maybe there's a Cowboys reference. The longest marathon in life.Maybe he likes your zone avatar name? It's kind of funny (in a painful kind of way) if the marathon you're referring to is 30 year SB drought.
I have parsons jersey but umm look at my avatar i modified it LOLI want a Barham jersey if he keeps it up. Downs for sure, too. I hope you didn't buy Diggs or Parsons jerseys! Those didn't age well![]()
If Dallas wins vs a winless team, that continues Jerry's trend. Beat losing teams and lose to winning teams.A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
This defense will revive Strouds career todayW/ a beyond sucky QB whom they refuse to bench. Looks like the Texans need to fire Demeco Ryans, who has hitched his horsey to the wrong wagon. Put in the bus driver at the very least. Stroud is terrible.
Poor Coogi. It will click in one day.A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
How does a real Cowboys fan ask this question? All Cowboys wins are good and make me happy, but I'm not sure they get a win, being way behind at halftime.A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
It's the coaching. Completely substandard.......and yet I still don't know if they've hit rock bottom yet.
I hate to be the first one on the site to say it but, "something just feels different this year"
