Video: A Word of Caution about OBJ

plymkr

Reaction score
I really can't wait for the game on Sunday. All bye week we've talked non stop about OBJ and the Eagles. I want to talk about something else. Either sign OBJ or not, I hope they decide soon so we can move on and I can't wait till Christmas Eve for Parsons and Clark to be healthy and beat the Eagles.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Buyers remorse. OBJ ain't worth it.

Your knee doesn't get stronger after surgery. Read the car fax he's damaged goods. His value has depreciated.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Check out what Stephania Bell, a licensed physical therapist, says about OBJ (starts at 46:55).

OBJ hasn't played a down in 2022, so why does everyone think he's going to be all that? He's had (2) knee surgeries in the last two years! Gallop return from the same injury and it's apparent he's not the same Gallop before his knee injury....................

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
She is totally wrong. OBJ came in last year with the Rams and was balling. If he didn't hurt himself in the Super bowl could have been MVP. ACL in today's world is not like it used to be and his ligament will even be stronger that it was.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
:laugh:

It typically takes eight weeks or more to receive your physical therapy license in Texas. This is somewhat slow compared to other physical therapy licenses across the United States.

That’s after you have completed a Doctoral program and have passed your board exams.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the caution should be adding more OBJ posts with 10+ already opened on the front page.. nice..this is out of control

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Here in Canada my daughter completed 6 years which included a 2 year Masters program for Physical Therapist.

My son is doing it and they require a doctorate now. It’s hard as hell to get accepted into a program on top of it. He had a perfect 4.0 and graduated with honors and still struggled to get accepted.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:laugh:

It typically takes eight weeks or more to receive your physical therapy license in Texas. This is somewhat slow compared to other physical therapy licenses across the United States.
For the record, getting a PT degree is pretty grueling stuff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Dallas does sign Odell I'm not expecting some type of savior only an addition to the team. Guy is a very good rout runner and has got good hands. I think some are over expecting and some under expecting what Odell bring to the table.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Amari and Cedric was the correct decision - Instead they kept and paid Gallup. Bonehead move!

Not when we were over the cap before heading of March when all teams needed to get below the cap. Gallup cost Dallas 11 mill vs 20 mil cooper was getting paid. No team can keep everyone, every year player are let go because of cap. I wish we could have keep them all but that is not reality.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Dallas Cowboys have a pretty dam good medical staff so i'm gonna just defer to them on all Cowboys or possible Cowboys medical questions.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Not when we were over the cap before heading of March when all teams needed to get below the cap. Gallup cost Dallas 11 mill vs 20 mil cooper was getting paid. No team can keep everyone, every year player are let go because of cap. I wish we could have keep them all but that is not reality.
They could have figured it out. Jerry just had a beef with Amari and put that ahead of team needs!