AAF football operations will be suspended

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If we're looking for a good backup for Zeke, here is one guy we should have our eye on from the AAF.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Here's who I'd like the Cowboys to bring in
On 309 snaps in coverage, Smith led the league at any position on defense with his 93.2 coverage grade as he intercepted three passes and broke up another five. He stuck his head in on 37 total tackles and missed just three while his eight defensive stops were a top-10 figure among safeties. His prowess in the secondary for the Commanders make him a legitimate candidate to potentially land a spot in the NFL this next season.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/aaf-pffs-coverage-of-the-aff-comes-to-an-end

silvrNblue

Reaction score
What a fool and idiot this kid was.

If he just toned down his act and wasn't such a dumb partier, he'd be collecting NFL backup QB checks right now.

Talk about pissing away money.
Sorta sounds ALOT like a few morons we have on this team, well minus 1 now, but then again with Rico getting busted that takes us back to 2. The proverbial saying of you simply can not fix stupid still stands.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
One of the guys I would have liked us to take a look at had we not brought back Tavon Austin & signed Randall Cobb.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
his billions will not stand up to the collective billions of the NFL's billionaire's boys club.
The way you counter a billionaires boys club is to start your own billionaires boys club.

Rumors are McMahan is courting other billionaires to get involved in the XFL, maybe as team owners? On Twitter you see names such as Mark Cuban and Elton Musk being thrown around.

It would be hilarious if Cuban bank rolled a Dallas XFL team and won a championship right in Jerry’s backyard. LOL, Cuban could have a parade through downtown Dallas and just rub Jerry’s nose in it.

It would be a total dick move by Cuban, but it would be funny as hell, LOL

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
The way you counter a billionaires boys club is to start your own billionaires boys club.

Rumors are McMahan is courting other billionaires to get involved in the XFL, maybe as team owners? On Twitter you see names such as Mark Cuban and Elton Musk being thrown around.

It would be hilarious if Cuban bank rolled a Dallas XFL team and won a championship right in Jerry’s backyard. LOL, Cuban could have a parade through downtown Dallas and just rub Jerry’s nose in it.

It would be a total dick move by Cuban, but it would be funny as hell, LOL

I doubt there would be more than a few hundred people there...

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
So far I've heard at least 13-14 AAF players have signed on with NFL teams

Garrett Gilbert - Browns (also may have already signed Morgan Burnett)
Rashard Ross, Kitt O'Brien, and Brandon Greene - Panthers
Duke Thomas and Derron Smith - Vikings :(
Reaser Chiefs
Damontre Moore 49ers
Ankrah - Commanders
Bausby Broncos
Alex Barrett - Raiders
JC Hassenauer and Jack Tocho - Steelers (also expected to sign Tyson Graham, pending physical)

Younghoe Koo and Nick Rose (kickers) are working out for the Bears
Luis Perez (QB) working out for the Eagles.
Several others have visits already booked and several others drawing interest.

dallasdave

Reaction score
So far I've heard at least 13-14 AAF players have signed on with NFL teams

Garrett Gilbert - Browns (also may have already signed Morgan Burnett)
Rashard Ross, Kitt O'Brien, and Brandon Greene - Panthers
Duke Thomas and Derron Smith - Vikings :(
Reaser Chiefs
Damontre Moore 49ers
Ankrah - Commanders
Bausby Broncos
Alex Barrett - Raiders
JC Hassenauer and Jack Tocho - Steelers (also expected to sign Tyson Graham, pending physical)

Younghoe Koo and Nick Rose (kickers) are working out for the Bears
Luis Perez (QB) working out for the Eagles.
Several others have visits already booked and several others drawing interest.
Dallas nothing :mad:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It is interesting that the players who showed up the most in games are not the ones that are getting signed, save Gilbert.

Jamar Summers was a playmaker in the games I saw. He should have been one of the first snapped up.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jamar Summers was a playmaker in the games I saw
He was my #1 guy from day one. Either we're all dumb or he is asking for more than what the other guys are signing for.

My guess is he signs soon.

Still a lot of talented guys who haven't been signed yet.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It is interesting that the players who showed up the most in games are not the ones that are getting signed, save Gilbert.

Jamar Summers was a playmaker in the games I saw. He should have been one of the first snapped up.

That would be a great signing.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Kinda surprised someone hasn't signed Summers yet, I think Reaser was a better CB tho. Derron Smith (S)was someone I was hoping we would sign, solid cover and ball skills, improved tackler and highest graded player in the AAF. There's still a couple guys available I'd like to see in Camp, Purcells for sure

dallasdave

Reaction score
Kinda surprised someone hasn't signed Summers yet, I think Reaser was a better CB tho. Derron Smith (S)was someone I was hoping we would sign, solid cover and ball skills, improved tackler and highest graded player in the AAF. There's still a couple guys available I'd like to see in Camp, Purcells for sure
Dallas should get in on the action.