**Aaron Hernandez charged with murder/released by Pats** - Update post #247

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL on FOX ‏@NFLONFOX 9m
Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez is reportedly being questioned by police investigating a possible homicide » http://on-msn.com/11XMK0p

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 7m
Bristol County state police are checking IDs of 2 males attempting to leave Hernandez's house. Searching vehicle pic.twitter.com/L6oavVvCbE
Fairly certain Hernandez has arrived at his home. Looked like him in the window. Police presence has increased dramatically
Now 10 police cars. Looks like they'll be executing a search warrant
Police have entered Hernandez's home pic.twitter.com/rbL7sLDSWz
Once Hernandez arrived home, police blocked the driveway with a car

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m
There was a buzz about Aaron Hernandez in Patriots' building all day. Belief is, he's not involved. But lots of questions.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very.

I read a little more about it and its in connection with a suburban rented in his name...and the death of a 27-yr old man

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"@GregABedard: The story from earlier about Hernandez from @SIPeteThamel and I http://t.co/7UXgblYe5E"

"@GregABedard: In addition to the Bristol County state police, a few regular state police have arrived and entered"

"@GregABedard: Delivery just arrived for Hernandez. Cop said: "You're not delivering it right now.""

"@GregABedard: This area is basically Patriots-ville. Ty Warren used to own Hernandez's house, Adalius Thomas and Deion Branch were neighbors, others close"

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The latest "speculation" is a car rented in his name might have been involved in a hit-and-run. No mention if Aaron was driving it or not.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The Pats TE situation is getting worse by the minute. Trade them Rosario!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 16m
Looks like police are leaving Hernandez house. Search lasted little over 2.5 hours. One detective leaving with a cardboard box
Didn't see anything else brought out during the time they were in there. No comments from law enforcement.
They are done here. Just the portable lab is left on the street but nothing else going on with the house

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
TE situation in NE went from the best in the league to potentially nobody.

They have seven TE's on the roster currently. I'm not confident Gronk will be anywhere near the player he has been with so many back/forearm surgeries.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teenage fandom run amuck... :cool:

Neighbors expressed concern outside of the house as it was searched.
One, Jill Cambridge, 43, wore a Patriots jersey as she defended the star tight end.

"I think the kids around here, especially, look up to the Patriots players," she said. "I just hope he's not involved in this."

Another neighbor, Susan Mayer, and her 14-year-old daughter, Rachel, described Hernandez as a very warm guy.

"There is a lot of action around here because of the Patriots,'' Susan Mayer said.

Rachel was more concerned about keeping Hernandez on the team.

"We need the Patriots to win," she said.

Read the rest: http://news.yahoo.com/patriots-star...rces-tell-215729557--abc-news-topstories.html

RS12

Reaction score
Source: Aaron Hernandez Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

NORTH ATTLEBORO (CBS/AP) — New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in a homicide investigation in North Attleboro, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson.

The source also said Hernandez is not cooperating with investigators at this point in the probe.

State Police detectives were back at Hernandez’s home Wednesday morning. They knocked on the door and no one answered. After making a brief phone call, they left and would not talk to reporters.

Hernandez and a woman drove away from the home earlier in a white Audi SUV and also had no comment on the investigation that’s drawn national media to his North Attleboro neighborhood.

Police went to see Hernandez Monday after a jogger found the body of a man in an industrial park near Hernandez’s home.

The man was identified by his family Wednesday as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Dorchester.

Lloyd was a linebacker for the Boston Bandits, a semi-pro football team. He last practiced with them on Saturday. The Bandits are made up of former high school and college football players. Lloyd went to the O’Bryant School of Math and Science.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

joseephuss

Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear the opinion of new ESPN football analyst Ray Lewis on these matters.

visionary

Reaction score
Snauty;5102188 said:
These are Bill's RKG's. :laugh2:

Game = Professional football

Objective of playing = win SB championship

Bill RKGs + Several Championship rings >>>>>>>> Garrett RKGs + nothing

let me know if that logic is too difficult for you to follow

RS12

Reaction score
Dave Birkett ‏@davebirkett 7m
Aaron Hernandez update ... RT @BenVolin: So it appears we have a connection: Hernandez and the victim are dating sisters, according to WBZ
Retweeted by Sigmund Bloom
Expand

joseephuss

Reaction score
visionary;5102467 said:
Game = Professional football

Objective of playing = win SB championship

Bill RKGs + Several Championship rings >>>>>>>> Garrett RKGs + nothing

let me know if that logic is too difficult for you to follow

Hernandez has 0 SB championship rings. :D

Belichick did take 7 years of head coaching to win a championship. He also didn't make the playoffs until his 4th season as head coach. It takes time for coaches to find their way.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation said detectives are trying to determine whether the man’s death is drug-related.

A Fayston Street neighbor, Kevin Mallory, said it was well-known in the neighborhood that Lloyd hung out with members of the Patriots and was often seen driving a variety of cars, always marked with Patriots decals and stickers.

Mallory also said that Lloyd usually kept to himself, but was also a regular at a nearby park where Lloyd would go to work out, not hang out. He said Lloyd was well-conditioned and would likely be able to defend himself well in a confrontation.

“Of everybody on this street he was the one who could take care of himself,’’ said Mallory. “So there had to be some shaky stuff if he was the guy killed.’’

In North Attleborough this morning, State Police returned for a second time to Hernandez’s home around 10 a.m. today. After knocking on the door several times and making several telephone calls from the front porch, they left without entering the house.

Read more: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...n-hernandez/1oJSPswnNbZDdSswoujgAP/story.html

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aaron Hernandez
Patriots Star Sued HE SHOT ME IN THE FACE

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was sued earlier this month for allegedly shooting a man in the face following an altercation at a Miami strip club ... TMZ has learned.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court in Florida on June 13 -- five days before investigators searched the NFL star's Massachusetts home in connection with a homicide investigation that appears to be unrelated.

visionary

Reaction score
joseephuss;5102504 said:
Hernandez has 0 SB championship rings. :D

Belichick did take 7 years of head coaching to win a championship. He also didn't make the playoffs until his 4th season as head coach. It takes time for coaches to find their way.

not gonna argue with this but the comment referred to "Bill RKGs"

if garrett is the next bellichick i will be first in line to congratulate him when we win our first SB (let alone our 3rd :) )