Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
R-E-L-A-X it’s just week 1. Not sure why it’s a relevant topic
I mean I know the Dak deniers want Dak to be more like Rodgers
The Cowboys haven’t played yet so hopefully Dak don’t replicate todays performance but there is still time
I'm relaxed. Actually enjoying this conversation. :D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For League MVP? Same for both.

Playoff failures? Same for both

I said he won MVP despite week 1, and you said his MVP shouldnt have happened due to playoffs. Playoff failures do not affect MVP voting
But Rodgers is top 5 because he carries his teams and makes his teammates better. Right?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m referencing Rodgers after week 1 press conference a few years back prior to ripping off about 7 or 8 straight
But he and his Packers are playing the Vikings. The same Vikings that Cooper Rush led the Cowboys to a victory in Minnesota. Rodgers is playing at home. What's his excuse?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
But he and his Packers are playing the Vikings. The same Vikings that Cooper Rush led the Cowboys to a victory in Minnesota. Rodgers is playing at home. What's his excuse?

Dont forget they have a completely different coaching staff; they now run the 2021 Rams offense. Plus they added a ton of defensive talent in the offseason. I wouldnt agree this is the the same team Cooper Rush played

starfan1

Reaction score
I haven’t seen a down of that game here in DFW I’ve been watching KC blast the cards
Every year is different . The pack could suck this year or they could rebound

the Vikes could be a different team and win the division
There are a lot of unknowns in week 1. He may very well miss Devonte a lot

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dont forget they have a completely different coaching staff; they now run the 2021 Rams offense. Plus they added a ton of defensive talent in the offseason. I wouldnt agree this is the the same team Cooper Rush played
Oh, so now it's a team game? But when it concerns Dak, nah, it's all about the QB, right?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It was never only about the QB. you may be referencing a different poster? I like Dak
No. You are one of the ones who refers to Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes and now Allen as elite, because they can carry their teams and make their teammates better. But not Dak.

So what's going on with Rodgers?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No. You are one of the ones who refers to Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes and now Allen as elite, because they can carry their teams and make their teammates better. But not Dak.

Allen is not elite. I don't even think he is top 5. But yes I agree the first 3 you mentioned are definitely elite. They do carry and make their teams better. Dak can, but at a lesser extent

terra

Reaction score
This thread is all about a Dak homer being butt hurt his god is not given the worship he wants to see.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has ZERO wider receiver help. Even ours are better and that says something.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He has ZERO wider receiver help. Even ours are better and that says something.

Our WR core right now is not better than any team in the league. Noah Brown was our #2. You can't get worse than that. You might be as bad but you can't be worse.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He definitely makes his teammates around him better!
:muttley:
20220911-171729.jpg

That's what has been said incessantly around here!
:laugh:

You are really going to chuckle when he gets that gold jacket on the first ballot. If he's slowing down at age 38, no shame in that.