Aaron Rodgers is a top 5 QB

Havic

Reaction score
1st ballot HOF and you are really going to cherry pick 1 game?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Where was he on Sunday?

Are you serious? The guy is without a doubt one of the best QBs to ever play the game. I would wager that his TD:INT ratio is the best there has ever been for a guy who's played more than just a couple of years.

Nobody gets the benefit of the doubt for a single bad game? Not even one of the best to ever play? I dunno why you have a hate boner for the guy, but he will perform this season like he always has.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Are you serious? The guy is without a doubt one of the best QBs to ever play the game. I would wager that his TD:INT ratio is the best there has ever been for a guy who's played more than just a couple of years.

Nobody gets the benefit of the doubt for a single bad game? Not even one of the best to ever play? I dunno why you have a hate boner for the guy, but he will perform this season like he always has.

He's a regular season QB. A very good one but come playoff time, it changes quick. How many times has he lost to mediocre QBs from SF in the playoffs? And then Eli Manning at home.

His career had a potential to be really great because he won a Super Bowl early as a starter and followed that up with a 15-1 regular season but ever since those 2011 playoffs, he's been a guy who excels in the regular season and falls on his face in the playoffs. I mean no shame in that as its hard to win unless you are Tom Brady.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

You don't give the benefit of the doubt for Dak. Why should I give the benefit of the doubt for Rodgers?

Which team are you a fan of???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're the one obsessed about the guy, please seek your closest mental health facility
Nope. You guys are the one who drivel over Rodgers and now are making all kinds of excuses for him. Typical traitors out in full view.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Nope. You guys are the one who drivel over Rodgers and now are making all kinds of excuses for him. Typical traitors out in full view.
He's a great quarterback, he's a decorated quarterback. He had one bad game. You dont have to bash great QBs to be a fan of the Cowboys, our QB sucks doesnt mean I'm going to blindly hate on Rodgers.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's a great quarterback, he's a decorated quarterback. He had one bad game. You dont have to bash great QBs to be a fan of the Cowboys, our QB sucks doesnt mean I'm going to blindly hate on Rodgers.
Rodgers sucked yesterday. Why is it so hard to say that?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Rodgers sucked yesterday. Why is it so hard to say that?
It's not hard to say he sucked yesterday, he sucked for a game, it happens. He sucked worst last year his first game and went on to have a phenomenal season and won the league MVP. I'm not going to say he sucks because he far from sucks, but I'll agree with you on him having one bad game. Not the end of the world, dont really care for the Packers tho

You know what worries me? Dak's string of horrific games..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's not hard to say he sucked yesterday, he sucked for a game, it happens. He sucked worst last year his first game and went on to have a phenomenal season and won the league MVP. I'm not going to say he sucks because he far from sucks, but I'll agree with you on him having one bad game. Not the end of the world, dont really care for the Packers tho

You know what worries me? Dak's string of horrific games..
Dak's performance Sunday night is explainable. Much of it falls on the coaches. They all could have prepared Dak and this Offense much better.