Twitter: Aaron Rodgers Posts Cryptic Message. Goodbye time?

75boyz

Reaction score
My opinion is that he has the 1st or 2nd best pure ability to throw an oblong ball( with Marino as his only competition) while I've been watching since '74.

Someone else mentioned T.O. I like that comparison of having to tolerate his kind of off field personality while still appreciating the onfield talent.

I have never met him. His off field behavior may be as published reports depict him.

But his ability to throw the rock is special.

So would his attitude be something that could be adjusted to in Big D?

His performance floor seems around NFC Championship game level regardless of who coaches him. Maybe a Jones consideration?

Hmmmm...

jmo

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Imagine thinking a coach wouldn't want a 4 time MVP and reigning MVP as their QB.

Also, imagine thinking McCarthy would even have a say in the matter as he is just a place holder for Peyton.

Also, even if he wasn't just the place holder he is imagine thinking he would still have a say in the matter with Jerry as his boss.

The more you post the more you reveal your football knowledge. Keep it up!

Thanks for the compliment, I do know quite a bit. :thumbup:
You were doing well until your last line. Shows your overall knowledge of anything in life. Always need to insult don't you. :facepalm: But I took it as a compliment, just the opposite of what you think you meant. :muttley:
Oh, I do know a lot football knowledge than you. It has been proven time and time again.

I would take AR for a year or 2 by the way if it means winning a SB...or 2...As I said though, what has he done lately as to winning SB's? What does you low football IQ say about that.
Since Dak came into the NFL...AR has ZERO...After all it is about the SB correct?
However, I still would take AR on this roster, I can admit that, that is a no brainer. At this point in time.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
So all this off field stuff like tv adds, social media and tv shows affect his on field performance?

Or, does it affect everyone else, like the media and makes for more click bait?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, I do know quite a bit. :thumbup:
You were doing well until your last line. Shows your overall knowledge of anything in life. Always need to insult don't you. :facepalm: But I took it as a compliment, just the opposite of what you think you meant. :muttley:
Oh, I do know a lot football knowledge than you. It has been proven time and time again.

I would take AR for a year or 2 by the way if it means winning a SB...or 2...As I said though, what has he done lately as to winning SB's? What does you low football IQ say about that.
Since Dak came into the NFL...AR has ZERO...After all it is about the SB correct?
However, I still would take AR on this roster, I can admit that, that is a no brainer. At this point in time.
You admitted that you'd rather have Rodgers than Dak.

That's more than some here are willing to do.

Kudos for being honest.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Rodgers will be on McAfee at the top of the hour.

I'm sure he will let us know what's going on.

Creeper

Reaction score
Sounds like a pre-retirement announcement to me, or a tactic to prod more money out of the Packers.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The guy has a problem keeping women. This is the third one in a row that has called off the marriage. He and Patrick bought a 20M house in Malibu and then broke up.

Rodgers has a limited love problem. After loving himself, he doesn’t have enough left over for a woman.

The way he looks now, his latest main squeeze should get an award for Rescue Humans

Dude, I just spit out my coffee after reading that... LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another drama filled offseason for the Packers and Rodgers. Their fans are probably getting tired of it.

starman22

Reaction score
The audacity to thank other people helping with his accomplishments. His ego is out of control

So this tweet is all you know about him? You don't agree that he stands out as an a-hole in a sport full of them?

I would love to have him QB for us though.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
How about if you're going to retire, just retire? How about if you want to stay, just tell the team that you're staying? How about if you want to leave, just quietly ask for a trade?
That is so last century... or decade.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
One thing is certain, he's not going to be the QB of the Cowboys no matter how many such fantasies get posted here. He thinks McCarthy is a buffoon, for starters.

Cool with me. He's old and he's shown to not show up in big playoff games more often than not. I don't doubt how good he is, but that Green Bay team was very talented last year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Another drama filled offseason for the Packers and Rodgers. Their fans are probably getting tired of it.

I heard 1 packer fan calling in to NFL radio saying they should trade him. GB is 48 mill over the cap, they can't keep several weapon as it stands right now. Rodgers put up big numbers but last SB 2010 since then nothing. Add to this Rodgers attitude and I think many are getting tired of given the results have not been there

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Cool with me. He's old and he's shown to not show up in big playoff games more often than not. I don't doubt how good he is, but that Green Bay team was very talented last year.
yea, those special teams were really special. Really, really talented. They showed up big in teh 49er game. Blocked field goal, missed field goal, blocked punt, and not enough players on the field for the final field goal attempt. that is enought garbage for a whole year. Not a game.

mathew1184

Reaction score
One thing is certain, he's not going to be the QB of the Cowboys no matter how many such fantasies get posted here. He thinks McCarthy is a buffoon, for starters.
I agree, wholeheartedly

People will still do it, but its not happening.

75boyz

Reaction score
I agree, wholeheartedly

People will still do it, but its not happening.

True,
although my personal fantasy would have begun with McCheese's dismissal first and then the acquisition of Rodgers.

Still fantasy nonetheless.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This dude is so much drama. Great player, but so full of himself it's borders on narcissism.
It doesn't border on it. It is text book. In all honesty he is a borderline psychopath. I do not believe he is capable of empathy. He only sees things in how they relate to himself. Incredible football player. World class POS as a human being.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
no news today. he is in his Zen Cleansing so not thinking about too much.