Twitter: Aaron Rodgers Posts Cryptic Message. Goodbye time?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He would never come here because of McCarthy (and because of Dak) but I’d take him in a heartbeat. Way too much talent to pass by.

He could go to Frisco although I don’t know if there is bad blood between them. They’d immediately become one of the favorites for a SB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You admitted that you'd rather have Rodgers than Dak.

That's more than some here are willing to do.

Kudos for being honest.

I still like Dak to a degree. But am not 100% sold on him. Never really was. Kind of a wait and see approach. After the last half of last season, my support dwindled. However, I still think he is in the top 15 QB's easily. Maybe top 12. Have to look at all the QB's to see.
Fix the OL and that helps fix the run game, only if Moore will stick to it.

But I am not a complete homer on every player. :laugh:
But I do pull for every player.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
It doesn't border on it. It is text book. In all honesty he is a borderline psychopath. I do not believe he is capable of empathy. He only sees things in how they relate to himself. Incredible football player. World class POS as a human being.
Wow! He probably does more as a human being to help others than anybody on here. If that is a POS, the world needs a few more of them.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The guy has a problem keeping women. This is the third one in a row that has called off the marriage. He and Patrick bought a 20M house in Malibu and then broke up.

Rodgers has a limited love problem. After loving himself, he doesn’t have enough left over for a woman.

The way he looks now, his latest main squeeze should get an award for Rescue Humans.
Can you imagine what it would be like sharing a life with that clown. The only way you could ever be a part of his life would be as a paid servant.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Wow! He probably does more as a human being to help others than anybody on here. If that is a POS, the world needs a few more of them.
LOL if everyone in the world behaved like that fool the world would be a very dark and scary place.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
LOL if everyone in the world behaved like that fool the world would be a very dark and scary place.
Or the world could be full of judgemental people like you. The world would then be really special. Thanks for contributing.

terra

Reaction score
Or the world could be full of judgemental people like you. The world would then be really special. Thanks for contributing.

By the way people in case you did not know this is a Packer Troll who worships Rodgers.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The guy has a problem keeping women. This is the third one in a row that has called off the marriage. He and Patrick bought a 20M house in Malibu and then broke up.

Rodgers has a limited love problem. After loving himself, he doesn’t have enough left over for a woman.

The way he looks now, his latest main squeeze should get an award for Rescue Humans.
Yeah, seems like he is a complete narcissist. Women will not put up that c r a p. Someone said he was a POS. I wouldn't say that. But, one has to wonder why no one in his family talks to him. And now after several women have broken up with him, it does appear he has some kind of personality disorder issue. But, what the heck do I know. o_O
P.S. - couchcoach - I literally LOL'd at work reading your last paragraph! You're going to get me in trouble! :laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sounds like a pre-retirement announcement to me, or a tactic to prod more money out of the Packers.

They got no money, people here trying to figure out what the Cowboys are going to do and claiming we can't keep none, well GB is over 48 mill over the cap, over twice the amount of that Dallas has. I don't see how you can squeeze more out of GB, I sure as heck do not see Rodgers wanting to go through a rebuild process.

tunahelper

Reaction score
One thing is certain, he's not going to be the QB of the Cowboys no matter how many such fantasies get posted here. He thinks McCarthy is a buffoon, for starters.

MM was able to remember he has a timeout and he is using it on that last sentence, sir.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Well, Brady retired after his best season ever, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he unretires. Ditto for Rodgers if he "retires".

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I heard 1 packer fan calling in to NFL radio saying they should trade him. GB is 48 mill over the cap, they can't keep several weapon as it stands right now. Rodgers put up big numbers but last SB 2010 since then nothing. Add to this Rodgers attitude and I think many are getting tired of given the results have not been there
They should trade him, they already drafted his replacement 2 years ago.

Can you imagine if 2 years ago, GB had drafted an OL, WR, or TE in the first round, maybe they would of have won a Super Bowl.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My opinion is that he has the 1st or 2nd best pure ability to throw an oblong ball( with Marino as his only competition) while I've been watching since '74.

Someone else mentioned T.O. I like that comparison of having to tolerate his kind of off field personality while still appreciating the onfield talent.

I have never met him. His off field behavior may be as published reports depict him.

But his ability to throw the rock is special.

So would his attitude be something that could be adjusted to in Big D?

His performance floor seems around NFC Championship game level regardless of who coaches him. Maybe a Jones consideration?

Hmmmm...

jmo

I think you can make a solid case that Aaron Rodgers is the most gifted QB of all time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am still clueless why the nets chose Rodgers as the closeup poster boy for the broadcasts. The first time they did that, I had to move back, just his eyes filled up the screen.

I am trying to recall my last high profile QB that I actually liked. Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Manning, Marino, Elway? Naaaah. Probably Aikman and Kelly and him only after he retired.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you can make a solid case that Aaron Rodgers is the most gifted QB of all time.
He is the most accurate passer I have ever seen and there isn't a QB I enjoy watching play the game more than Rodgers. He makes some of those quick hitch throws that are amazing.

I remember when he first got to GB and the talk was about Favre not having anything to do with him but I knew the manager of their flagship station at that time and he said that was more from Rodgers because he came in with an attitude and was pissed off Alex Smith went first and he had to sit there, falling and waiting. He was sullen about it.

These QB's are weird ducks anyway. Brady is still pissed about being picked in the 6th round and uses that for motivation. You would think he would have grown out of that by now.