Twitter: Aaron Rodgers Posts Cryptic Message. Goodbye time?

glimmerman

Reaction score
I still like Dak to a degree. But am not 100% sold on him. Never really was. Kind of a wait and see approach. After the last half of last season, my support dwindled. However, I still think he is in the top 15 QB's easily. Maybe top 12. Have to look at all the QB's to see.
Fix the OL and that helps fix the run game, only if Moore will stick to it.

But I am not a complete homer on every player. :laugh:
But I do pull for every player.
I agree. I was so mad and screaming at the tv for him to take off with the ball when the O-Line had him scrambling and couldn’t run the ball with Elliot. When these long pass plays are called and he needed to roll out I wanted him to run with it, but with the injury he may not have been able to or was afraid of further injury. He was not the same after he came back for a while. And was afraid to let it go.

I expect this season to be better if the O-Line is fixed and run game comes back. I also expect Moore to help him out with some shorter options. I don’t think that the second half of the year is what we will continue to see from Dak. But the second half of the season let’s you see his weaknesses in a brighter light.

Put other QBs in his situation. How many would have done better. Poor blocking and no run game along with a gimpy leg. No excuses for him but wondering who out there now would do better.

Mannix

Reaction score
NO WAY he goes to Denver....that division is now suicide to try and get AFC Home Field in.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He is the most accurate passer I have ever seen and there isn't a QB I enjoy watching play the game more than Rodgers. He makes some of those quick hitch throws that are amazing.

I remember when he first got to GB and the talk was about Favre not having anything to do with him but I knew the manager of their flagship station at that time and he said that was more from Rodgers because he came in with an attitude and was pissed off Alex Smith went first and he had to sit there, falling and waiting. He was sullen about it.

These QB's are weird ducks anyway. Brady is still pissed about being picked in the 6th round and uses that for motivation. You would think he would have grown out of that by now.
That’s what drove brady. I think players like Romo and others picked late or not picked at all use this to prove teams wrong. It’s a matter of the owners and GM to put them in positions and place the talent needed around them to be successful. Some players take more than others around them. A few years Romo may have just needed a better Defense to take us there.

We all wondered if it was bellycheat or brady. Well brady went to another team and did it. Gave me a new found respect for him..

cmoney23

Reaction score
That seems like a goodbye to Green Bay at a minimum and to the entire league as a possiblity.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Packers fans have had HOF QB play for almost 3 straight decades. They're in for a rude awakening when/if it ends.

Jordan Love doesn’t appear to be the answer. Drafting him is what created the discord. Rodgers has been carrying the Packers for years they’ll struggle without him.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
If you listened to him today on Mcafee, he sounded like he just got out of a Buddhist Temple after 12 days of "cleansing". His word. he is definetely taking this Zen way of living to a different level. But he did nto sound like someone that wants to retire. It also sounded like he and Shailene Woodley are still together. So it is possible the "internet" was wrong (who knew that could happen?) about their supposed break up.

75boyz

Reaction score
That’s what drove brady. I think players like Romo and others picked late or not picked at all use this to prove teams wrong. It’s a matter of the owners and GM to put them in positions and place the talent needed around them to be successful. Some players take more than others around them. A few years Romo may have just needed a better Defense to take us there.

We all wondered if it was bellycheat or brady. Well brady went to another team and did it. Gave me a new found respect for him..

Nice post.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Aaron wants one more ring and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up in SF.
This is a very short list of teams built to win a SB but need a QB.
1. SF
2. Tampa
3. Dallas
4.Denver

shabazz

Reaction score
The audacity to thank other people helping with his accomplishments. His ego is out of control

….his post is just fine….it’s his posting of himself with his mask on ,at this point, that’s ridiculous

shabazz

Reaction score
Aaron wants one more ring and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up in SF.
This is a very short list of teams built to win a SB but need a QB.
1. SF
2. Tampa
3. Dallas
4.Denver

…….one of those teams would be a waste of his talents.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
yWvGAXT.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

How about if you're going to retire, just retire? How about if you want to stay, just tell the team that you're staying? How about if you want to leave, just quietly ask for a trade?

Instead, Rodgers sends out Instagram collages and messages in a cryptic way with the only purpose of drawing attention to himself.
Lucky cheese head, nobody pays attention to my tweets! :banghead:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Another opportunity to win a SB and Jerry won't even consider Rodgers. Just like when Brady left the Patriots. Except when Brady was available Dak hadn't been paid yet. Oh well!