About Chaz Green

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, probably the same reason that you didn't know it was a cramp on Monday when you first posted in this thread, when it was reported as a cramp on the 8th, a full 5 days earlier.

I didn't know it was cramp because all I read was the first few posts before I posted...NEXT!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I didn't know it was cramp because all I read was the first few posts before I posted...NEXT!

I'm just saying that the reason the response you got was what it was is probably because your audience had know it was a cramp for going on a week.

Anyway, no big deal either way. Just giving my thoughts on it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm just saying that the reason the response you got was what it was is probably because your audience had know it was a cramp for going on a week.

Anyway, no big deal either way. Just giving my thoughts on it.

I never looked to see when the thread got started I thought it was a new thread. I know why I get the response I do and I would have gotten the same response had I posted immediately after the thread got started.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that was probably their plan all along.

Boy, this thread went sideways.

Early on, I had read some mentions of folks believing that he could challenge this year. That quickly ended. And this serves to further that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Early on, I had read some mentions of folks believing that he could challenge this year. That quickly ended. And this serves to further that.
Although Doug Free is a solid enough right tackle, I'm still holding out hope that someone will come along and upgrade the position. Maybe not Chaz Green in the end though. I can just imagine what the offensive line would look like on pass plays if it had doorstops on its left AND right sides.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I never looked to see when the thread got started I thought it was a new thread. I know why I get the response I do and I would have gotten the same response had I posted immediately after the thread got started.

Okay, I gotcha.