Twitter: Acho calls out Dak, Tad responds

heir

Reaction score
Not to get too deep into the foolishness but I find it funny that Acho is saying he has two first round WRs then says where you are drafted doesn't matter after year one. Idiot.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think Dak isn't as perfect as you think he is.
I think you automatically assume the worst of people. You really think Dak who is the leader of the team is dumb enough (knowing how volatile his brother is with his Twitter fingers) to badmouth his teammates? In particular the ones who block for him? Lol. Or do you think it’s more probably Tad is just talking like a casual fan and a moron? Dak is also college educated and has a masters degree. Before you decide to actually say Dak is talking bad about his teammates which I know you’re about to because you can’t help yourself.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think you automatically assume the worst of people. You really think Dak who is the leader of the team is dumb enough (knowing how volatile his brother is with his Twitter fingers) to badmouth his teammates? In particular the ones who block for him? Lol. Or do you think it’s more probably Tad is just talking like a casual fan and a moron? Dak is also college educated and has a masters degree. Before you decide to actually say Dak is talking bad about his teammates which I know you’re about to because you can’t help yourself.
No, I don't think Dak is that dumb. That's why he has Tad do it for him.

Tad has done this for years. If Dak wasn't okay with it he wouldn't do it. Simple.

ESisback

Reaction score
Perfect example of this board.

Acho is the quote on quote “haters”
Tad is the lovers.

notice how Acho used stats and had a logic based argument but Tad used insults and emotion based arguments? That’s how these tend to go.

Other things I’ve noticed?
The same handful of Cowboy “fans” almost always defend Cowboy opponents, not Cowboys.

Also, I laugh at Acho. He’s like a super arrogant Kevin Hart with cutesy hair and unnaturally white teeth.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LOL it’s absurd to crap on the pieces around Dak.

Absolutely.

I think people have used it as an excuse and now that they don’t have it and he’s still struggling they try to go back to old faithful even though it doesn’t apply.

Last edited:

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
Yamn....it's popular to hate the Cowboys. He needs to be more original at least.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It must suck to be Tad Prescott… you’re only relevant because you’re the older brother, and “assistant”, to Dak…

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didn’t pick any side. Lol. You automatically go on tangents pretending like you know factually what you’re saying is accurate. Now Dak is in Tads ear taking down his OL? Lol. Get a grip on reality man.
Tad's been throwing guys under the bus all season. If Dak didn't like it he'd tell him to stop. It's really that simple, either Dak is okay with it or not and he seems more than okay with it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tad's been throwing guys under the bus all season. If Dak didn't like it he'd tell him to stop. It's really that simple, either Dak is okay with it or not and he seems more than okay with it.
No. Dak probably tells his teammate his brother is a moron and not to pay attention and to focus on football. But sure. Your thought process is definitely rational. The QB is taking down his OL thru his brother on Twitter. Lol.

Jstopper

Reaction score
No. Dak probably tells his teammate his brother is a moron and not to pay attention and to focus on football. But sure. Your thought process is definitely rational. The QB is taking down his OL thru his brother on Twitter. Lol.

It’s astounding that mountaineer doesn’t know how stupid he looks and sounds. He has 0 self awareness lmao

JBond

Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock year 7 coming up and the Prescott clan is barely keeping the Dak-Con job together......
45504803.jpg
Close... but wasn't that Abraham Lincoln in 1858 or there abouts in Illinois? Strange pic.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Hmm, seems like Tad is belittling the pieces around Dak.

Acho is soft. Hes always looking for someone or something to rail against, must make him feel tough. Like when he was at UT. Just another crappy player with an opinion.