Twitter: Acho calls out Dak, Tad responds

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I remember the same things being said about Dez. Maybe it's the QB that's causing the WR fall off.
I don't think so. Between the drops and failures to get open, the WRs are big boys, they can carry their own water. Yes Dak has his issues at times, but that doesn't mean the receivers are not responsible for their own performance.
I like CeeDee Lamb, but the kid has had a lot of drops that he should've caught. Drops kill drives.

JayFord

Reaction score
All you have to do is not take the bait

they'll stop trolling the Cowboys

im sorry call me old, but sports reporters/journalist were professionals who reported sports this trolling crap passes for journalism?

so i can get a show acting like Dallas is fighting for a playoff spot or the Lions 2 wins are better than the Cowboys 10?

CWR

Reaction score
Perfect example of this board.

Acho is the quote on quote “haters”
Tad is the lovers.

notice how Acho used stats and had a logic based argument but Tad used insults and emotion based arguments? That’s how these tend to go.

Don't bring up stats and haters in the same sentence. You will be bludgeoned with "stats" supporting what a remarkable career Dak is having. Then you will simply move the goal posts, which is what yall always do. Stats have no merit in the hater community, did you forget?

plymkr

Reaction score
100% agree with you, never even heard of this acho huy, but my god you have tad dissing our players and Dak is supposed to be a leader.

Like I said, this could explain our offensive woes, Daks teammates cannot be happy with this.
Dak needs to tell Tad to chill or take his phone away. Tad and Jackson Mahomes are destructive with this social media crap. It's one thing to care about your brother but it's another thing to hurt their reputations. Tad needs to shut up about the players. Trash Acho all you want but don't trash our guys. This make me mad and I'm not the guys that got dissed on social media by Tad.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Imagining blindly loving Dak so much that you take up for his idiot brother that throws all the other Cowboys players under the bus......

You're not a Cowboys fan. You're just a Dak fan.

he made a great point. Unlike the horrible points you make when you stretch to prop up average qbs like wentz over Dak. You’re not a cowboys fan, just a sick guy who gets his rocks off badmouthing the cowboys qb