Twitter: Acho calls out Dak, Tad responds

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If Dak wasn't on board with it Tad wouldn't do it.

Dak fiances Tads life, so I doubt he'd do anything that Dak didn't want him to do to avoid being cut off and having to get a real job.

Between Jerry blaming the receivers and Tad/Dak putting blame on the O-line I'm going to guess that Dak is not a very popular guy in the locker room right now.
You lots about the Prescotts. Are you Dak’s financial advisor or agent?:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
he made a great point. Unlike the horrible points you make when you stretch to prop up average qbs like wentz over Dak. You’re not a cowboys fan, just a sick guy who gets his rocks off badmouthing the cowboys qb
Dallas Prescott fans are so obsessed with Dak that they defend his brother throwing other players under the bus.

Again, a Cowboys fan would not condone this kind of talk. You not only condone it, but agree with it. You're a fake.

ultron

Reaction score
I guess TY Hilton’s 4 pro bowls don’t count and the fact he has a 6’4 second team all American WR from USC (Pittman Jr) doesn’t count either. Oh and the #1 rushing attack in football right now. Oh and one of the best Olines in football (for the 2nd time). Oh and in Philly he had the best TE duo in football.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Dallas Prescott fans are so obsessed with Dak that they defend his brother throwing other players under the bus.

Again, a Cowboys fan would not condone this kind of talk. You not only condone it, but agree with it. You're a fake.

Dallas cowboys fans would support their qb and not make ridiculous arguments to excuse away every other qbs warts while focusing on Daks.

you’re a fraud who spends his time trolling cowboys forums. What a sad life

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak needs to muzzle his brother. Getting petty and defensive is not a good look lol…

Criticism is going to come when you make big $$$. Don’t like it? Play better and prove it on the field.

Responding to all the haters is a waste of time— and Dak has played poorly the last few games. Play better and the criticism dissipates.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas cowboys fans would support their qb and not make ridiculous arguments to excuse away every other qbs warts while focusing on Daks.

you’re a fraud who spends his time trolling cowboys forums. What a sad life
Imagine getting to the level of defending Tad Prescott's throwing Cowboys players under the bus on Twitter. That's when you know your Dak obsession is on another level.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Imagine getting to the level of defending Tad Prescott's throwing Cowboys players under the bus on Twitter. That's when you know your Dak obsession is on another level.

imagine not being able to rebuttal any of my points and continuing to scurry along. Another troll bites the dust :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
imagine not being able to rebuttal any of my points and continuing to scurry along. Another troll bites the dust :laugh:
I just watched you defend and agree with our QBs brother throwing guys much better than him under the bus to defend his horrible play right now.

As far as I'm concerned nothing you ever say from now on deserving any kind of actual answer from me. You're a fake.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If Dak wasn't on board with it Tad wouldn't do it.

Dak fiances Tads life, so I doubt he'd do anything that Dak didn't want him to do to avoid being cut off and having to get a real job.

Between Jerry blaming the receivers and Tad/Dak putting blame on the O-line I'm going to guess that Dak is not a very popular guy in the locker room right now.
My God. You’re reaching hard. I think tad is just an idiot who took the bait.

khiladi

Reaction score
Acho was an EAGLE player. Him defending Wentz at the expense of Dak is no surprise. Tad calling out integral players on the Cowboys roster that are widely considered future HOFs is just dumb. Bringing up Beasley, who defended Dak publicly when he was here, is dumb. And Tad is also foolish, because Beasley was considered Dak’s ‘main target’ after the first season and Dez was thrown under the bus in 2017 as opposed to Cole, when Dak couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn.

Also, please stop with the Dez in Baltimore nonsense, considering he ruptured his Achilles with the Saints and was effectively done.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak-stans still harping on the calf excuse.

The calf has ZERO to do with his inability to get through progressions and attack holes in the zone. This drop off is like 2019 all over again. Dak went in a similar tail-spin every year he’s been here, including what many dubbed as an “MVP season” to start and after beating up on the Lions in 2019. He’s had awful stretches of games, where he literally was the guy that stuck out as the most awful player on the field those Sundays.

Just accept Dak for what he is…

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If Dak refuses to see that he's in a slump, that effectively means he accepts his recently bad play level.

Romo haters always gripe on him, but Romo progressively got better every year until he became too injury prone to play anymore. I was browsing the YouTube today and saw some of his comebacks with receivers named Terrance Copper behind an offensive linemen named Rob Petitti.

vlad

Reaction score
I would tell my brother to shut his trap, that’s just me but I’m guessing some agree