Adam Jones Impact...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Unless his punt returns return to their old form, I'd expect little impact. He'll make a few plays, but he'll likely give up more in return IMO.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He provides depth and allows them to move Henry into different coverage and significantly upgrades the nickel and dime package.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Unless he's able to seriously change field position with some nice returns I don't see him doing much at all in terms of impact on this game.

Section446

Reaction score
I imagine that he'll have no more impact than he did at the start of the season. He just doesn't look like the same player as he did in Tennessee for some reason. Of course I hope he returns to form though.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Dreadnought94;2458312 said:
I imagine that he'll have no more impact than he did at the start of the season. He just doesn't look like the same player as he did in Tennessee for some reason. Of course I hope he returns to form though.

It may take more than a full season to see that...

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
i think hes gonna have a huge impact..
i think hes gonna straight ball...
just a hunch ...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458288 said:
What kind of impact do you think we will see from Adam Jones against Pittsburg and the rest of the way?

He never looked that good before the suspension, and that was after being in all the TC/preseason games...after doing basically nothing for 6 weeks, I'd suspect any impact he has would be more bad than good.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Our punt returns will go from fair catch to minus 5 yds per attempt.

Reaction score
dbair1967;2458339 said:
He never looked that good before the suspension, and that was after being in all the TC/preseason games...after doing basically nothing for 6 weeks, I'd suspect any impact he has would be more bad than good.

Than that is a life time ban!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
numnuts23;2458471 said:
I smell his first pick 6 of the season!! :D
He came close to picks several times earlier this season, and he had quite a few passes defended. He is due to actually hang on to a couple of those balls and make the pick.

He was actually just the opposite of what I expected. I thought he would really bring it on punt returns, but he stank. I didn't expect much at all as a CB, but he played the ball better than anyone else in our secondary at that time.

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2458478 said:
He came close to picks several times earlier this season, and he had quite a few passes defended. He is due to actually hang on to a couple of those balls and make the pick.

He was actually just the opposite of what I expected. I thought he would really bring it on punt returns, but he stank. I didn't expect much at all as a CB, but he played the ball better than anyone else in our secondary at that time.

I wonder if he had alcohol in his system during the games.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458487 said:
I wonder if he had alcohol in his system during the games.

I know you're making fun of him but we all know he wasn't playing intoxicated and he's been officially stamped as not an alcoholic. Other problems obviously but not alcohol.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Biggems;2458353 said:
Our punt returns will go from fair catch to minus 5 yds per attempt.

:laugh2:

Anyone hear Jerry's show this morning? Unfortunately, Jerry was REALLY talking him up. He said how much we've missed "Adam" and went on about how great his stats were. So it'll be interesting to see how much he actually plays.

I hope he just subs in for Jenkins competently and doesn't screw anything up.