Adam Jones Impact...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is a bold prediction but I can see Pac-Man just giving us this big boost on Sunday. Whether it be a interception or a great punt return. I just have this feeling Pac-Man is going to make a huge play on Sunday.

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2458525 said:
:laugh2:

Anyone hear Jerry's show this morning? Unfortunately, Jerry was REALLY talking him up. He said how much we've missed "Adam" and went on about how great his stats were. So it'll be interesting to see how much he actually plays.

I hope he just subs in for Jenkins competently and doesn't screw anything up.

Didn't Jerry say that they missed him on the field? :lmao:

Reaction score
rocyaice;2458534 said:
This is a bold prediction but I can see Pac-Man just giving us this big boost on Sunday. Whether it be a interception or a great punt return. I just have this feeling Pac-Man is going to make a huge play on Sunday.

I sure hope so, all jokes aside, we need him to play well.

Reaction score
jobberone;2458520 said:
I know you're making fun of him but we all know he wasn't playing intoxicated and he's been officially stamped as not an alcoholic. Other problems obviously but not alcohol.

You don't need to ba an alcoholic to have it in your system.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458542 said:
You don't need to ba an alcoholic to have it in your system.

No but to think he's out there playing with alcohol in his system is over the top.

Reaction score
I think he adds crucial depth to our secondary, he allows us to bring more pressure. I thought he was doing a pretty good job I think he had 11 defensed passes.

Hopefully he can have a nice return or bait an interception. Im sure he is more than ready to take that field and hopefully he is on the right path now and head is cleared. The defense is focused and are starting to look like the defense we should have been all along.

He adds another playmaker on the field for us and thats always a plus, just stay out of the strip clubs man!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458540 said:
I sure hope so, all jokes aside, we need him to play well.

Yea I think he lives on hunger on Sunday. I like him just being in dime packages. To get his feet wet again. I like him against Nate Washington with Newman on Holmes and Henry on Ward. I like those matchups and don't think it favors either party to be honest.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2458565 said:
yes, him and Austin have been ruled out

btw, I think PacMan is going to spark our D w/ a forced fumble JMO

I'd love for you to be right. If he's playing well then he'll be on the field all day. I sure hope he does well.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2458565 said:
yes, him and Austin have been ruled out

btw, I think PacMan is going to spark our D w/ a damn INTERCEPTION! JMO
I agree

Reaction score
rocyaice;2458569 said:
Yea I think he lives on hunger on Sunday. I like him just being in dime packages. To get his feet wet again. I like him against Nate Washington with Newman on Holmes and Henry on Ward. I like those matchups and don't think it favors either party to be honest.

I like our CB's against their WR's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458618 said:
I like our CB's against their WR's.

I do to. I'd watch out for Nate Washington though. He's a speed freak. Not sure who's faster between him or Holmes but they're two of the fastest receivers in the league.

Reaction score
rocyaice;2458622 said:
I do to. I'd watch out for Nate Washington though. He's a speed freak. Not sure who's faster between him or Holmes but they're two of the fastest receivers in the league.

Holmes is the better player. Washington is too inconsistant and drops the easy passes as he did against the Pats that would of been a TD.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458614 said:
LT played with Coke in him.

Cocaine is a stimulant and known short-term performance enchancer in sports so it is a banned substance.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Those questioning Pacman's play early in the season are clearly letting their own personal biases cloud their judgement regarding his on-field performance. He was by far our best CB when TNew was out - the only thing he was doing wrong was dropping INTs. He will be a big boost for us down the stretch and I look forward to him putting Henry on the bench for the stretch drive.

His performance as a punt returner wasn't great - some of that was due to poor blocking and some of that was due to too much dancing after he caught the ball. The blocking seems better lately so hopefully we'll get some better returns now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2458625 said:
Holmes is the better player. Washington is too inconsistant and drops the easy passes as he did against the Pats that would of been a TD.

Holmes is the better player I agree. I don't say Washington will be a problem because he's a better player than Holmes. I think Holmes is going to be covered by Newman and I like that matchup for the Cowboys. But Washington in the slot against a rookie in Scandrick or Pac-Man could cause problems.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eskimo;2458632 said:
Those questioning Pacman's play early in the season are clearly letting their own personal biases cloud their judgement regarding his on-field performance. He was by far our best CB when TNew was out - the only thing he was doing wrong was dropping INTs. He will be a big boost for us down the stretch and I look forward to him putting Henry on the bench for the stretch drive.

His performance as a punt returner wasn't great - some of that was due to poor blocking and some of that was due to too much dancing after he caught the ball. The blocking seems better lately so hopefully we'll get some better returns now.

I agree. His punt averages were horrible but you can tell he's a a threat back there. He was eventually gonna run one back for a td. You could just feel it. I've noticed Crayton gets a lot better blocking on punts than Pac-Man did. I'd like to see what Pac'Man could do with better blocking. We may see that on Sunday.