Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

khiladi

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2321005 said:
But his bodyguards are employed by Jerry... not by him.

Seriously...

You don't think they are 'boys', after hanging out with this guy pretty much all the time. Pac-man is in his own hotel room. He isn't doing anything illegal and he isn't around a crime-scene.

Even if it was true, talk about being blown out of proportion. Rock stars trash more hotel rooms than Pac-man ever did... Hell, the hotel will just bill the damage to the very credit card you put down as a deposit...

Since when does the 'hand' of Goodell extend to the privacy of Adam's own hotel room, when he isn't doing anything illegal? Maybe Goodell should start suspending players who are cheating on their wives? Oh my bad, than all of the NFL would be suspended... Such nonsensical self-righteous indignation being spewed by this forum...

Boysboy

Reaction score
khiladi;2321017 said:
Seriously...

You don't think they are 'boys', after hanging out with this guy pretty much all the time. Pac-man is in his own hotel room. He isn't doing anything illegal and he isn't around a crime-scene.

Even if it was true, talk about being blown out of proportion. Rock stars trash more hotel rooms than Pac-man ever did... Hell, the hotel will just bill the damage to the very credit card you put down as a deposit...

There was an article here that reported how his bodyguard was trying to make a pass at his girlfriend, which is when tensions flared.

Like I said-I'm shocked they waited until 24 hours LATER to report this story. This IS Pacman, and was surprised how even the national sports media outlets waited until TODAY to start saying anything.

khiladi

Reaction score
Boysboy;2321023 said:
There was an article here that reported how his bodyguard was trying to make a pass at his girlfriend, which is when tensions flared.

Well, it's Pac-mans fault for even having, what is most likely, a smoking hot girlfiend.... Doesn't he know he is putting himself in a position of trouble, because other guys will try and oogle her, which will then cause him to get into a fight...