Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Holy crap, what a way to wake up.

So long Adam Jones, you ****ed up again. Regardless of wether theres a police report or not. remember, this was his last chance. He just blew it all to hell. Goodells coming down on him for ****ing up, for making fool of Goodell and for not learning a lesson.

He deserves to be released after goodell bans him for life and let go back to the hood. I guess you can take the man out of the hood, but you cant take the hood out of the man.

Lets hope after goodell bans him for life, he leaves the Dallas area. I dont feel like getting my butt kicked when I bump into him and call him the loser he actually is.

jimmy40

Reaction score
So Mike and Mike reported that the bodyguard says Pacman walked up and hit him unprovoked while he was standing at the urinal taking care of business.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Lets see, Jones doesn't want to live in way out in Prosper. Why? Probably because there are no bars with lots of women in them out there. He rents a hotel in Dallas where are the bars and women are. He has been suspended several times because of bars where women are. He gets in a fight that has to do with drinking and a woman...

The drafting of Scandrick and Jenkins are looking mighty good!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jimmy40;2320540 said:
So Mike and Mike reported that the bodyguard says Pacman walked up and hit him unprovoked while he was standing at the urinal taking care of business.

I thought they said it happen in his hotel room. I don't know of any hotels that have urinals in the rooms.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2320510 said:
I'd wager in the next couple of weeks that Pacman is gone.

I suspect the term "weeks" you're speaking of will be at least amount to 52, if not an indefinite amount.

Reaction score
nyc;2320544 said:
I thought they said it happen in his hotel room. I don't know of any hotels that have urinals in the rooms.

Not in this country....

They have them in middle east and Norway.. Its weird.. And this hose that they use too. Looks like a faucet sprayer...

Not sure what exactly they are spraying but it grosses me out...

Kilyin

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2320549 said:
Not sure what exactly they are spraying but it grosses me out...

It's a butt crack cleaner.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
haha.....its to the spray the splatterings from high velocity impacts off your backside......

Reaction score
It was nasty what ever it was... I was in airports at Dubai /Kuwait and was wondering why everyone pisses all over the toilet seat without bothering to clean up after themselves. They also have this sprayer hose too. Not just the 'Bidet' ( I learned a new word today).

There isnt any sanitation (alcohol swabs or cleaner) for it so it only made me want to yack thinking about how it was used..

Sorry for depicting all that, it was just a culture shock..

And here is my informative link...

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Bidet

jimmy40

Reaction score
nyc;2320544 said:
I don't know how hotel employees would hear a fight in the restroom of a personal room unless they were having the party up there.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ok so I heard about this on ESPN this morning and let me see if I heard all of what is actually known at this point.

He was at some sort of premiere at a hotel (Or whatever) and got into a scuffle with one of his security guards, apparently damaged hotel property, and left without paying his tab.

Is that all up to date?

According to ESPN at the very least he'll have to go to New York for a face to face but they did indicate (Of course this was Ed we're talking about) that it's not out of the realm of possiblity that an incident like this, due to his history, could garner him another 1 year suspension, or longer this time.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
nyc;2320546 said:
I suspect the term "weeks" you're speaking of will be at least amount to 52, if not an indefinite amount.
You think he survives this?

It seems to me that Goodell will suspend him at the slightest misstep, which - according to some reports - this certainly could be.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
If Goodell is to suspend him it pretty much has to be the final good bye. There is no way he can talk about the last chance and then not kick him once and for all.
That being said I don't think that he can base this on some eyewitnesses we don't know no nothing about and media reports.

BUT: It will happen. If not now then in a few weeks. There will be an incident with enough proof to leave Goodell no choice. We have to move on, Pacman had his chance. He can and will not stay away from trouble and it's better to cut him now.

And you can bet that he ends up in some prison but thats his own problem. I think JJ did all to help him, if he's that stupid, no one can help him.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
How can we trust his judgement on the Football field if he can't go through life without attacking a guy taking a dump in a Hotel bathroom. I love the Cowboys but this the kind of stuff that drives me insane.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I am praying that there is more to this story or it has been taken out of propotion. Forget the football field, how can this guy go through life being this ridiculously stupid!?!?!?!? It is absolutely mind-numbing.

Reaction score
Was he dropping the deuce or taking a wiz....?

Maybe he was trying to holla at Pacman's girl and he had to try to be 5'9 Debo....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2320620 said:
Was he dropping the deuce or taking a wiz....?

Maybe he was trying to holla at Pacman's girl and he had to try to be 5'9 Debo....

Not sure if he was taking a dump or wiz. Maybe he was taking a dump but looked like he was taking a wiz cause he was playing with the hose.

Either way, I could have sworn somewhere in the "Gangsta's For Dummies" book that there is to be absolutely no touching of another man when his genitalia is visible.

Pretty sure Pac just lost some street cred and will have his Ghetto Pass revoked.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2320637 said:
Not sure if he was taking a dump or wiz. Maybe he was taking a dump but looked like he was taking a wiz cause he was playing with the hose.

Either way, I could have sworn somewhere in the "Gangsta's For Dummies" book that there is to be absolutely no touching of another man when his genitalia is visible.

Pretty sure Pac just lost some street cred and will have his Ghetto Pass revoked.

LOL! If nothing else this story, and all that goes with it, was worth it just to laugh at this post. Good job.