Adam Pacman Jones in a fight lastnight w/personal security...see Post #19

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
anti-pacman.gif

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
The Police Spokesman this morning said it was a Verbal Altercation and both parties were asked to leave, if this is true it's much ado about nothing. however, I would look to cut ties with him after the season if he makes it that far.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how his face got messed up from merely a verbal altercation.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2320741 said:
I'd be interested to see how his face got messed up from merely a verbal altercation.

From pictures yesterday in the press, I saw no such scratches or anything on his face.

Look-hopefully, Pacman will pick off Warner a couple of times, one being returned for a TD, and we can all put this to rest!;)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
LowTech;2320488 said:
Marvin Harrison is being sued by a man who says he was shot in the hand and body in April by the Indianapolis Colts star.

So Harrison is getting sued for shooting someone and nothing is said.

Jones gets into a verbal argument and its front page.

The media is hilarious.

Verbal argument?

Not only do people hear what they to hear, but now they are reading what they want to read, lol.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2320777 said:
Verbal argument?

Not only do people hear what they to hear, but now they are reading what they want to read, lol.

You mean this DPD spokesman who said it was a "verbal argument" is LYING?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2320754 said:
From pictures yesterday in the press, I saw no such scratches or anything on his face.

Look-hopefully, Pacman will pick off Warner a couple of times, one being returned for a TD, and we can all put this to rest!;)

What pictures of him? What are you talking about? Did they take pictures of him at practice yesterday?

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2320796 said:
What pictures of him? What are you talking about? Did they take pictures of him at practice yesterday?

It was yesterday in one of the articles on the dc.com web site. Didn't see a scratch on his face.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2320795 said:
You mean this DPD spokesman who said it was a "verbal argument" is LYING?

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...ys/stories/100908dnspocowpacman.f39b836d.html

LOL. No, I am saying that I believe Officer Golbeck...

According to Dallas police, Jones hit his bodyguard, Tommy Jones, at the Joule hotel. The bodyguard, police said, declined to press charges.

Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, commander of the central patrol division, said officers were called to the Joule about 1:30 a.m. and were told there was a disturbance between Adam Jones and one of his security officers. Golbeck said officers believed Adam Jones was drinking and that he may have stayed at the hotel.

Sources close to Jones dispute the report.

Dallas police officers did write an incident report saying there were broken mirrors and a bill was not paid. The report did not mention Adam Jones' name. KTVT-TV (Channel 11) reported a police officer and a hotel security guard found the two men in a bathroom and had to separate them.
---------------------------------

So I guess in your world Pacman was yelling so loud he shattered the mirrors right? lol.

Stop being so naive bro.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2320818 said:
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...ys/stories/100908dnspocowpacman.f39b836d.html

According to Dallas police, Jones hit his bodyguard, Tommy Jones, at the Joule hotel. The bodyguard, police said, declined to press charges.

Deputy Chief Vince Golbeck, commander of the central patrol division, said officers were called to the Joule about 1:30 a.m. and were told there was a disturbance between Adam Jones and one of his security officers. Golbeck said officers believed Adam Jones was drinking and that he may have stayed at the hotel.

Dallas police officers did write an incident report saying there were broken mirrors and a bill was not paid. The report did not mention Adam Jones' name. KTVT-TV (Channel 11) reported a police officer and a hotel security guard found the two men in a bathroom and had to separate them.

So I guess in your world Pacman was yelling so loud he shattered the mirrors right? lol.

Stop being so naive bro.

Now that's funny-the local CH 11 news said around 11pm that night.

braw

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2320818 said:

Stop being so naive bro.

I believe that officer was not there that night but did confirm to DMN of the situation.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2320800 said:
It was yesterday in one of the articles on the dc.com web site. Didn't see a scratch on his face.

Ok, can you get us a link. I don't remember seeing any pics of him and I am pretty sure I read all their new articles yesterday.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2320850 said:
Ok, can you get us a link. I don't remember seeing any pics of him and I am pretty sure I read al their new articles yesterday.

I said dc.com

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2320593 said:
You think he survives this?

It seems to me that Goodell will suspend him at the slightest misstep, which - according to some reports - this certainly could be.

I don't know, but if I were Goodell, no he wouldn't. His NFL career would pretty much be over if it happen the way it's being said. (evolving drinking and him becoming violent first)

...someone give ol' Pac a spatula. He's got a few burgers to flip after his brief visit to the WWE ring. :rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
Bodguards are usually the 'boys' of the one they are protecting. Like none of you have ever gotten into a verbal argument or 'fight' with your boy... Now Pac-man has to stop drinking in his own hotel room. I don't care if Adam has a past or not. That doesn't justify the amount of scrutiny he is getting.

Get off your high-horses...

Reaction score
khiladi;2320994 said:
Bodguards are usually the 'boys' of the one they are protecting. Like none of you have ever gotten into a fight with your boy... Now Pca-man has to stop drinking in his own hotel room...

Get off your high-horses...

But his bodyguards are employed by Jerry... not by him.