Adam Schefter: Wentz will ask to be traded

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't know how tradeable he will be. Do people see him as a Winston, or a quality QB that just had a down year? I don't even think the Eagles could eat the cap hit for him.

Perhaps Pederson steps down and Wentz gets to mend a relationship with a new coach.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I imagine hurts being cocky and getting some of the players on his side and then when you put that next to square *** Carson he is gonna wilt under the weight of those relationships. If I’m thinking about making this move I’m damn well making sure his back up is him dialed down to a 7 at the most.

tico

Reaction score
Wentz to Washington, they like to overpay for QBs. He doesn't need to do much there

phildadon86

Reaction score
Unless there is some underlying injury that I’m not aware of I think he will have a huge bounce back and some team is about to get very lucky.

Eagles were an absolute mess this year on the offensive side of the ball and I could imagine the mountain of excuses some QBs would receive if they were in that situation.
Wentz has honestly had 1 good year. I dont know why some love to build this guy up. He's really not that talented, makes boneheaded decisions with the ball a lot of the time, has serious fumbling issues and throws the ball to the other team more than his own.

If Dak did any of the above. You would be the first in line to bash the heck out of him. Wentz is garbage, has been garbage and will continue to be garbage.