Adrian Peterson, 6 carries for 18 yards

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Supercowboy1986, Sep 12, 2017.

1. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

8,132 Messages
    6,002 Likes Received
    Peterson either needs to be the featured back or released. He's not a type of player that fits a RBBC.

Honestly, they should have tried for Charles, I think he would fit that offense far better than Peterson.

EST_1986 likes this.
  2. sean10mm

sean10mm Well-Known Member

506 Messages
    660 Likes Received
    Peterson could bounce back, but people needed to recognize that he's OLD for a running back. He's 32, an age when 99% of running backs are out of the league.

Lynch looks like the better old running back right now, he's a year younger, plus taking a year off probably helped him physically. He's also had fewer major injuries I think.

3. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

24,722 Messages
    3,402 Likes Received
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-adrian-peterson-didnt-sign-up-for-nine-snaps

Yes, Adrian you did sign up for 9 snaps a game. When you go to a team that has a pass happy offense, has a starting running back in front of you and also has another running back that is better suited as a 3rd down back/pass catcher then you set yourself up as a guy who will only get 9 snaps per game.

65fastback2plus2 likes this.
  4. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan

2,490 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    It's possible that Loomis and Peyton are not on the same page -- GM buying assets that the coach doesn't want or need.

65fastback2plus2 likes this.
  5. CashMan

CashMan Well-Known Member

2,200 Messages
    627 Likes Received
    What did AP think when he signed? He was going to be the feature back in a throwing offense?

6. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan

2,490 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    Yes, exactly that.

7. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

7,567 Messages
    1,854 Likes Received
    At that rate he will break Emmitts record when he's 73.
    Apparently, AP has a problem with reality, reality of his current abilities, reality of his current profession, and reality of what's appropriate in regards to child rearing...I'm sure there more

totheleft likes this.
  8. totheleft

totheleft Active Member

218 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    Omg you killed me with the 73 bit.....:laugh::lmao::muttley::bow: I did manage to recover and read the rest.

9. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

68,957 Messages
    26,551 Likes Received
    No kididng. That's the thing I didn't get about signing AP. Made no sense at all.

Doomsday likes this.