Adrian Peterson Sweepstakes ***Officially reinstated (again) and merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasdave

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Again you and the others...nothing but opinions....nothing.....no one ever said everyone on the team was happy with the decision. Sounds like someone has taken Murray leaving personal? I don't think anyone "knows" what Dez wants...Romo on the other hand wants a ring. Your dellusional if you think he would not be thrilled with AD standing behind him.

esloan said:
Yeah. You go ahead and think that. That is why Dez and Tony are both on record that they wanted Murray back. That is why they consistently stated how important he was to the franchise. Yep, they were lying. They secretly wanted AP all along. I mean, screw Murray, he only had the best season in franchise history. What Dez and Romo really wanted is a 30 year old RB, who hasn't played for a year. Yep. You got it:lmao:

esloan

Reaction score
Seriously, man. Quit spamming up the thread. It is hard enough to keep track of without all the spam. You have made 13 or 14 posts in a row, in the space of 20 minutes, with no one else posting. It is unneeded. Condense it down to one post or something because this is just spam.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Seriously, man. Quit spamming up the thread. It is hard enough to keep track of without all the spam. You have made 13 or 14 posts in a row, in the space of 20 minutes, with no one else posting. It is unneeded. Condense it down to one post or something because this is just spam.

Go do a spelling bee

dallasdave

Reaction score

If you don't like this thread don't get on it.

esloan

Reaction score
If you don't like this thread don't get on it.

It is not whether I like the thread or not, it is the fact that you are spamming it up. It makes it even more difficult to read than it already is at 247 pages.

dallasdave

Reaction score
It is not whether I like the thread or not, it is the fact that you are spamming it up. It makes it even more difficult to read than it already is at 247 pages.
you have made tons of posts one after another in this thread so you have no room to talk= and if you don't like it don't look at it,

esloan

Reaction score
you have made tons of posts one after another in this thread so you have no room to talk

Find where I make more than 2, maybe 3, posts in a row in this thread. Also, find posts that I do that where I am not responding to someone else. You can't. Your posts were responding to nothing. No one else was replying to you, it is just post after post after post by you, with nothing in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.