Adrian Peterson

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
he has officially declared..

we need to give flozell adams, marco rivera, julius jones and drew bledsoe to whatever team it will take to get this horse.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He can't stay on the field.

Also he is probably the dumbest runner i've ever seen. He just makes it on pure talent alone.

He is raw raw raw and has a lot of work to do.

I wouldn't take him if he fell to us at 22.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
lane;1315986 said:
he has officially declared..

we need to give flozell adams, marco rivera, julius jones and drew bledsoe to whatever team it will take to get this horse.

Not even the Cardinals are stupid enough to do that trade.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
my best friend has a hard on for AD....i cant stand the guy....

He is an injury waiting to happen....my friend disagrees....

IMO, we should go after Michael Bush IF we choose a RB on the first day.......but I believe I just read that he is going back to school....not sure

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CATCH17;1316013 said:

Also he is probably the dumbest runner i've ever seen. He just makes it on pure talent alone.

Wow. You must have learned a thing or two cuz we agree a lot more nowadays. :D

I've said for awhile now that Peterson is overrated (no one wants to hear it though). He IS a good runner, just not the "elite" runner people make him out to be. I wouldn't use a first on him cuz we already have a runner of his style and he's been hurt every one of his college seasons.

I'd rather us take a shifty/elusive type RB. We've got a Bulldozer (MBIII), now we need an elusive RB that will actually USE his elusiveness.

*queue in the "It's BP's fault JuJo isn't an elite RB" crowd*

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the last injury adrian had was a freak accident dive untouched into the endzone after a 63 or so yard td run....

the man is a beast..... balanced and blueprinted to wreak major havoc in the national football league.

jmo

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
Ok, I may be a tad biased here. But AD will be the best back to come out of this draft.

More often than not he makes the first defender miss and can run over guys at the point. My only real concern is that sometimes he tries to so too much which can get him in trouble and lead to lost yards. Once he realizes he can't run over guys in the NFL like he could in college he'll be just fine.

As for his injuries..give me a break (no pun intended) He played thru injury his freshman year 1900+ yards, he had a high ankle sprain his sophomore (very common with RBs) and a very freak collarbone break. I think he'll be just fine in this league and would be very suprised if he gets by Cleveland or Houston.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I'd just like to see Dallas draft offense in the first round for once. And it not be a bust.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Spectre;1316113 said:
you are dumb.

Jake0;1316114 said:
Yeah I think that's up there for stupidest post ever on this forum, no question.

Yeah someone doesn't agree with your assessment and you call them "Dumb".

:rolleyes:

There were some people that said Mike Williams should have been a 2nd round pick in 2005. Others called those people and that opinion "Dumb" as well cuz they thought he should of been a top 5 pick.

Yeah, it was dumb... he should of been a 2nd DAY pick.

Some people actually watch the game - not just the sportscenter highlights - and understand the game. Maybe you should shut your mouths and do some UNBIASED research before you go calling people "Dumb".

Spectre

Reaction score
If you pass on one of the the greatest RB talents in the past decade at pick #22 (and your starting RB is Julius Jones) then you are, in fact, "dumb".

jimmy40

Reaction score
CATCH17;1316013 said:

I remember a while back saying Julius Jones couldn't stay on the field and while being burned at the stake I was told he was just unlucky. He made this year running straight into everything in sight so maybe AP is just unlucky too.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Spectre;1316128 said:
If you pass on one of the the greatest RB talents in the past decade at pick #22 (and your starting RB is Julius Jones) then you are, in fact, "dumb".

he isnt one of the greatest RB talents of the last decade

in fact he looked pretty ordinary against mighty Boise the other night...

David

jimmy40

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1316150 said:
:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao:

oh, you were serious about that?
Name all of the running backs predicted to go top ten the last decade.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Biggems;1316020 said:
my best friend has a hard on for AD....i cant stand the guy....

He is an injury waiting to happen....my friend disagrees....

IMO, we should go after Michael Bush IF we choose a RB on the first day.......but I believe I just read that he is going back to school....not sure
AD is an injury waiting to happen so lets go after Bush who only missed 12 games this year due to injury.:bang2: :bang2: