AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It wasn't intended as a knock on Brady, but Gronk makes more catches while double and triple covered than anyone I have ever seen. Half the balls he catches should have never been thrown.

But when you have a receiver who can go get the ball, it's more likely there will be a completion. So you can gamble.
Brady highpoints the throw so only Gronk can get it.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Wade Phillips deserves major props for the Broncos' success . The hot coordinator coaching candidate for which our fan base is yearning? ;)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Seen a lot.

I know Gronk is only 26 and is probably still on the first half of his career, however, I've never seen a TE this dominant AND productive.

65 TDs in 6 seasons despite missing 16 games in his career.
Agreed. He is one of the most dominant offensive skill positions outside of Quarterback I have ever seen. We are talking Randy Moss level dominant.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
But when you have a receiver who can go get the ball, it's more likely there will be a completion. So you can gamble.
Brady highpoints the throw so only Gronk can get it.

I would say that's more a credit to Gronk, than Brady though. Gronk catches a ton of passes that should never be thrown. Brady is absolutely one of the all-time best. I am not taking anything away from him.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Agreed. He is one of the most dominant offensive skill positions outside of Quarterback I have ever seen. We are talking Randy Moss level dominant.

He absolutely <IS> the Randy Moss of TEs.

No TE in NFL history is as productive on a per game basis as Gronk has been so far in his career.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
always do. have fun with ur misery:muttley:

I was living in reality. Whether I like it or not. Not saying idiotic things like they never get less meaningful despite other teams equaling and surpassing their totals and that "cheaters never prosper" about a team with 4 rings.

But hey, have fun. Just don't get that paint in your eyes. It may sting.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Seen a lot.

I know Gronk is only 26 and is probably still on the first half of his career, however, I've never seen a TE this dominant AND productive.

65 TDs in 6 seasons despite missing 16 games in his career.

Not seen the other TE's in the HOF I'm guessing.