AFC Champ Game: Pats vs Broncos

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I would say that's more a credit to Gronk, than Brady though. Gronk catches a ton of passes that should never be thrown. Brady is absolutely one of the all-time best. I am not taking anything away from him.

Rice and Irvin did the same for Montana/Young. and Aikman. I think Brady is the best QB ever

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
What were his stats? He has like 10 pressures he was insane today. F Hardy bring this guy back

Can't recall him ever being that impactful in the latter stages of a game. He looked like Derrick Thomas today.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I would say that's more a credit to Gronk, than Brady though. Gronk catches a ton of passes that should never be thrown. Brady is absolutely one of the all-time best. I am not taking anything away from him.

Brady throws those because he realizes that he will get it though.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There was no hate. Keep up with the thread. It was just Gronk love.

Also, calling the rest of the Patriots trash is a huge reach.

I am keeping up with the thread. Don't be a hata. :D

And, uh, Patriots offense has no one outside Gronk. Oh, I forgot, Edlemann is supposed to be a top flight receiver. He shows his size when post season rolls around.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Seen a lot.

I know Gronk is only 26 and is probably still on the first half of his career, however, I've never seen a TE this dominant AND productive.

65 TDs in 6 seasons despite missing 16 games in his career.

Kellen Winslow.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I was living in reality. Whether I like it or not. Not saying idiotic things like they never get less meaningful despite other teams equaling and surpassing their totals and that "cheaters never prosper" about a team with 4 rings.

But hey, have fun. Just don't get that paint in your eyes. It may sting.

They got visine for that:dance:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I am keeping up with the thread. Don't be a hata. :D

And, uh, Patriots offense has no one outside Gronk. Oh, I forgot, Edlemann is supposed to be a top flight receiver. He shows his size when post season rolls around.

But but but, that was alwasy a testament to Brady's legacy. He doesn't need anyone else... Come on man, there problem is they never even attempt to run the ball.

And I was just joshin' with ya ;)

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I believe all three of those pressures that should have been intentional grounding were a result of Ware's pressure. He played big on that series and if it wasn't for Gronk's plays it should have been over earlier.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Not seen the other TE's in the HOF I'm guessing.

Well I saw Shannon Sharpe play. Gronk is on another level.

Best I saw was Kellen Winslow.

At age 26 Gronk already has more receptions, yards, and TDs than Winslow had his entire career!

Gronk already has 20 more career TDs than Winslow ended up. How is that for Crazy!

Which TE you got above Gronk in ability / productivity PJ?

Undisputed

Reaction score
Ware was unblockable. Amazing performance even if it doesn't show up in the stat line.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well I saw Shannon Sharpe play. Gronk is on another level.

Best I saw was Kellen Winslow.

At age 26 Gronk already has more receptions, yards, and TDs than Winslow had his entire career!

Gronk already has 20 more career TDs than Winslow ended up. How is that for Crazy!

And Gronk is playing in an NFL era where defensive rules favor the offense.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Kellen Winslow.

Kellen Winslow:

541 receptions
6741 yards
45 TDs

Gronk (26 years old)

380 receptions
5555 yards
65 TDs

Looks like I was wrong -- Gronk still has a year or two before he passes Winslow for yards and receptions.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Fair enough.